JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
One can never be too transparent.

Having been a member here since 2008, Ive seen all of the work that has gone into this site. Though I havent been too active lately, aside from the classifieds, I value this site as a place for local gun owners to gather.

Once I get myself sorted out, I shall once again be a supporting member and continue to post with integrity so that we may attract bigger and better advertisers in the future.

Good Luck!

Just want to add my thanks to you, Joe. The NWFA site is one of the few sites that I go to everyday. Having lurked on other similar forums, this one is different. The community responds to educational requests without putting down the OP for asking the question.

After being on here a while, I finally started taking advantage of the selling/buying area and at first I was a bit nervous. I have to say that every transaction that I've been involved in has been more than I could have expected. Every person I've dealt with was honest and straightforward.

Having grown up in the Military and then serving as well, my dad didn't hunt. Being Navy, we always knew where the best fishing spots were at. I'd like to eventually learn how to hunt here in the NW and I know that there will be forum members that would mentor a NUB on this subject.

Thanks again for promoting such a welcoming atmosphere and for putting together a great site for all of us to enjoy.

Joe:

appreciate your labors and will be forwarding membership renewal soon.

Thanks for what you do and how you do it.

Don't forget to take a little break now & then to get some sunshine & gunpowder fumes in your system.

oooh also, in favor a website in addition to a forum, you could post a weekly editorial on guns, gun control, what guns you're shooting, etc., sort of what people do on youtube but, since we all trust you, at least the northwestfirearms partrons would appreciate that, then page views = $$$

Thanks for the letter Joe.
This is a great site - probably the premiere firearms site in the Pacific Northwest - and I'm honored to be a contributing member. Personally, I find it very informative and I'm more than happy to continue supporting it with you at the helm full-time.

Once you find success on your own, you'll never go back to working for someone else. There's nothing quite like "doing it yourself". I've been there (Self employed since 1986). Enjoy the freedom to make your own decisions instead doing the bidding of others.

One thing to remember. You're not really your own boss, You work for all of your "customers". They are your bosses. One unsatisfied customer can spoil everything.

The best of success.

Great Joey! Maybe we will see you at Pat's next family re-union, I hope. I am all in favor of being in business for one's self. I have done it at least 7 times. Each one was a success as long as I was willing to put forth an effort. I am certain, with your dedication, that you will succeed. Best wishes always. Say hi to Mikey.
Poor old T & Donna

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top