JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thanks Joe for this site. I am on here every night, bought some great items, and participating in my first clean up gathering at larch Mt. this Sat. Without You and this forum, I would be less informed, not as involved, and have more wasted "free" time.(just kidding). I appreciate all your efforts.

Outstanding Joe! I find myself considering a similar decision, and appreciate the inspiration. The saying that keeps running through my mind is that reward rarely comes without risk. When the time comes don't be hesitant to take your reward, you've earned it. Salary, benefits, and profits.

A check will be on the way as soon as I find the reference info on making donations.

So, does this mean that you will be setting your paychecks to, like, over $3.00 per hour?????

Next thing, you will think $3.00 is too little, and increasing your pay to $4.27 per hour, with lunches paid for by the company.

Then, the trips to Italy will be "business expenses".

The Jet comes next, then the 12,000 sq. ft. home.

I've seen it all. Good luck Joe. Remember us "little folds" when you are dining on Russian Caviar with Yeltzen............

Thanks for the honesty and hope for great success. I have enjoyed, been educated, and have made a few purchases from this great site. All of this was made possible from a man with great ethics and a vision. Thanks Joe!

Well Joe, looks like I'll have to become a supporting member! I'll cut a check soon as I get back to OR.
I think that you've done a terrific job here and I hope for your great success!
SRG

Joe:
New member, but I signed up to support because I feel people who put websites together and maintain them deserve to earn a living. You go for it. If there's help needed other than joining and supporting, put out the call. In the short time I have been on, I have felt the camaraderie here and I am sure you would be overwhelmed with offers.
DaveJ

Good for you Joe , you took a vision and turned it into a reality, we all got your back and we all know you will have great success with the sight. I mean just look at the number of members you have and that grows by the minute it seems. I think your making the move you need to and I personally hope you make a BUTT LOAD of cash doing it.

Thanks Jason.

Enjoyed the clean up event at Larch mtn. although the officer kind of spoiled the rest of the afternoon we had fun meet a bunch of great people , and all because you started this Community ! So I'll be upgrading my membership cause you my man deserve a raise !!

Joe you've got a great group of followers and believers. Trust in your proven success and you will do great things with this.

I'm looking forward to the picture you will paint for us of the future of NWFA. Can't wait to see how far we can go!

Bill

Joe,

First of all, I appreciate this site. A Lot!
Being that my first degree was in Computer Science, I understand the complexities of running a site like this. The algorithms and subroutines take on a life of their own, and the permutations become seemingly endless! And let us not forget to mention the time consuming administrative duties.
I also built (from nothing and almost no money) and ran five businesses that became very successful, when virtually everyone said "It cannot be done". My big problem was that I got caught up in the money I started making, and stayed in a line of work that I very much disliked (for decades), because of the money.
It was a lot of work, but I changed my life completely. I gave up on making lot's of money and started living a very modest lifestyle - doing the things I love - Like shooting, and meeting people on this forum. I'm infinitely more happy than I have ever been before. That old saying about " What does it profit a man to gain the riches of the world if it cost's him his soul" - I can tell you from personal experience, it's true!
So I wish you the best. All any man has is a dream. If you don't chase it, your throwing away your life.
I seriously hope my commentary has not been inappropriate, and since I'm not sure, I will now step off my soapbox.

Sincerely, Larry

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads