JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Oh hey that's nice actually. I did expect a Bright blue or Camo Glock with Krylon. I wonder how it will wear with holster In/Out.

Cerakote is pretty tuff stuff. I had a case jam in the chamber today and had to put the pointy end of the slide on the edge of a bench and whack it. I was sure it would leave a mark, but it didn't

Oh hey that's nice actually. I did expect a Bright blue or Camo Glock with Krylon. I wonder how it will wear with holster In/Out.

It takes a while but on the front edges will start to wear after a year (depending on how often your pistol comes out of the holster...) I've had the slide on my pistol done two years ago and it still looks pretty good.

You had to look didn't you

Yes I did. I put a bow on one of my turds today and I was just curious which one looked better.

2ezmfy8.jpg

I actually considered a Glock 20 when I originally started shopping for a handgun. I enjoyed the Springfield XD(m) 45 so much I changed my mind. Eventually I'll pick up a Glock 10mm but for now I'm digging my .45.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top