I painted my glock!

OP
joken

joken

Reactions
Oh hey that's nice actually. I did expect a Bright blue or Camo Glock with Krylon. I wonder how it will wear with holster In/Out.
Cerakote is pretty tuff stuff. I had a case jam in the chamber today and had to put the pointy end of the slide on the edge of a bench and whack it. I was sure it would leave a mark, but it didn't

Reactions
Oh hey that's nice actually. I did expect a Bright blue or Camo Glock with Krylon. I wonder how it will wear with holster In/Out.
It takes a while but on the front edges will start to wear after a year (depending on how often your pistol comes out of the holster...) I've had the slide on my pistol done two years ago and it still looks pretty good.

Reactions
I actually considered a Glock 20 when I originally started shopping for a handgun. I enjoyed the Springfield XD(m) 45 so much I changed my mind. Eventually I'll pick up a Glock 10mm but for now I'm digging my .45.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Free Firearms Safety Course Webinar (I-1639 Compliant)
Virtual Webinar (Zoom). Registration Link in the course description.
Washington, USA
Rimfire Challenge Feb 13th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA
Rimfire Challenge May 8th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Great Service! A+
    Steve is a very nice guy and very easy to work with. I've done business with him a few times and will continue to.
    5.00 star(s)
    Great guy!
    Steve is a great guy to deal with!
  • HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Nice Home Shop
    Had what I wanted at a good price. Messaged me when in stock.
    5.00 star(s)
    Excellent Service
    Steve is an excellent guy to deal with. After looking at some Form 4 items at another dealer who didnt seem interested in my money, i emailed...
    5.00 star(s)
    Great Resource in the PDX Area
    Originally used him to transfer a firearm to a 3rd party. Casually mentioned I was looking at a hybrid suppressor and left it at that. Month or...
Top Bottom