JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I spent the last two weeks in the free states of Idaho, Montana, and Wyoming. Instead of my normal compact concealed carry piece, I opted for my P229 in a OWB holster, and in some places my 460 magnum in a shoulder holster, grizzly country after all.

For the most part, not a single care was given by the natives. You could definitely tell who were the locals and who were tourists, especially in Yellowstone. I really thought I would get crap from a park ranger, but nope. The Chinese tourists were the most intrigued, and the most shocked reaction was from a British couple who couldn't fathom why I had gun strapped to my waist for all to see, they actually said out loud if that was legal and if someone should call someone. I asked them if they would be more comfortable if I had a machete like the islamic extremists in their country.

I really enjoyed the time I spent in these states. No one panicking at the sight of a gun. Not having covid constantly being shoved down your throat, no masks, no living in fear. Just people going about living normals lives without a care. People actually proud of the American flag and willingly displaying it. This the America I grew up in and remember.

I think it is time, I am ready to leave Oregon and its garbage behind. Coeur D'alene was my favorite. Easy American living, with big city access in Spokane. I can't wait to leave this dump.
Move outside the Portland Metro Area and this is what the rest of Oregon is like. I was amazed at the things I saw in rural Oregon this year when I went twice to the Strawberry Mountain Wilderness, and passed through dozens of small towns.

Gun folks NEED to stand together as ONE GROUP no matter what you choose to BUY, own, shoot, carry or NOT.
Well, this is an often mentioned, nice idea but I doubt it will ever happen for one simple reason - Who OF the group would establish what is best FOR the group?

Would it be the more 'current' of the gun folks ? The MSR toting, armor wearing, fanatically defense oriented types who constantly bloviate about their 'god given rights' and how the 2A is the law of the land and all gun laws are 'unconstitutional ?

Or would it be the more 'traditional', long term gun owners, sportsmen, hunters etc. many who have owned guns long before a lot of the above were even born ?

Or would it be the more pragmatic of the gun community, those who take a more 'middle of the road' approach and respect all members, beliefs and opinions of the 'gun community' and does so maturely and without name calling or criticism?

Who exactly would be the dominate voice of the 'ONE GROUP' ?

Unfortunately as things stand now the notion of 'gun folks' coming together as 'One Group' stands about as much of a chance as if the same were applied to (example only) religions coming together as 'one group'.

Last Edited:
I don't think it matters where I move now.

With our borders wide open and illegal migrants flooding in, our cities being destroyed by their own governments, Dem government completely ignoring the constitution.

I might as well stay put and ignore the laws myself.

Last Edited:
I don't think it matters where I move now.

With our borders wide open and illegal migrants flooding, our cities being destroyed by their own governments, Dem government completely ignoring the constitution.

I might as well stay put and ignore the laws myself.

To a point. WA passed a law making credit scores unable to be used when calculating insurance rates. Just camouflaged wealth redistribution. My insurance went up about $1700/yr so that dirtbags that don't pay their bills can have cheaper insurance. Kind of har to ignore that one.

To a point. WA passed a law making credit scores unable to be used when calculating insurance rates. Just camouflaged wealth redistribution. My insurance went up about $1700/yr so that dirtbags that don't pay their bills can have cheaper insurance. Kind of har to ignore that one.
Not that those dirt bags are paying for car insurance. It's not even limited to the cities, look at the burbs, car after car without a license plate or expired tags, you think they a valid driver license? Do you really think they are paying for insurance? NOPE! And those of us paying for insurance, are seeing higher rates, AND if they hit us, we are left holding the bag of crap.

Leaving Oregon, I actually saw law enforcement enforcing the law! I can't remember the last time I actually saw traffic patrols.

Last Edited:
Gun folks NEED to stand together as ONE GROUP no matter what you choose to BUY, own, shoot, carry or NOT.

Stop eating your own!

This deserves repeating!

Joe
Well, this is an often mentioned, nice idea but I doubt it will ever happen for one simple reason - Who OF the group would establish what is best FOR the group?

Would it be the more 'current' of the gun folks ? The MSR toting, armor wearing, fanatically defense oriented types who constantly bloviate about their 'god given rights' and how the 2A is the law of the land and all gun laws are 'unconstitutional ?

Or would it be the more 'traditional', long term gun owners, sportsmen, hunters etc. many who have owned guns long before a lot of the above were even born ?

Or would it be the more pragmatic of the gun community, those who take a more 'middle of the road' approach and respect all members, beliefs and opinions of the 'gun community' and does so maturely and without name calling or criticism?

Unfortunately as things stand now the notion of 'gun folks' coming together as 'One Group' stands about as much of a chance as if the same were applied to (example only) religions coming together as 'one group'.
Apparently not you.
Now before you get yer panties all bunched up and set on fire, YOU said "fanatically" and "bloviate". Apparently it is also your belief that the middle of the road is the home of "respect" for others.
However, it is your question of which "group" that presumes to separate the gun community into disparate "groups", as well as which dominates.
sigh....

Joe

Stop eating your own!

This deserves repeating!

Joe
Apparently not you.
Now before you get yer panties all bunched up and set on fire, YOU said "fanatically" and "bloviate". Apparently it is also your belief that the middle of the road is the home of "respect" for others.
However, it is your question of which "group" that presumes to separate the gun community into disparate "groups", as well as which dominates.
sigh....

Joe
If we ask the right questions and provide reasonable arguments we might well get enough people to agree on one common cause:

No more gun control laws.

They don't work and they are never written by people with our interests in mind. Understand that I don't consider a law that removes restrictions to be a gun control law, so long as it does not impose new restrictions.

The reality is that open carry makes for really polite people. It's a scary world when everyone is carrying weapons. One wrong words, arguments, and people start thinking about deadly force. That escalation in the back of everyone's mind tends to keep people in a 'Crap, he's packing, maybe please, thank you, not being a jerk is a better way to go about things'.

There is a serious argument about keeping your average moron in fear of being shot.

The reality is that open carry makes for really polite people. It's a scary world when everyone is carrying weapons. One wrong words, arguments, and people start thinking about deadly force. That escalation in the back of everyone's mind tends to keep people in a 'Crap, he's packing, maybe please, thank you, not being a jerk is a better way to go about things'.

There is a serious argument about keeping your average moron in fear of being shot.
Some people maybe but most, probably not. I've seen crowds when there is a real threat present. They don't look the same as people around me when I O.C.

Sheep don't even notice, too busy being sheep.

If we ask the right questions and provide reasonable arguments we might well get enough people to agree on one common cause:

No more gun control laws.

They don't work and they are never written by people with our interests in mind. Understand that I don't consider a law that removes restrictions to be a gun control law, so long as it does not impose new restrictions.
I like This!

Joe

The more you open carry the less you care about what anyone else thinks about you open carrying.
I agree.

Plus where I used to live and out here, MOST people don't give a rat's @@@ IF a person has a gun on their hip or not.

Back where I used to live, some people open carried and no one got their panties in a twist.

Did every single person have a gun on their hip? NO.

But a lot of them did and NO one cared.

NO one had a hissy fit and NO one ASKED that person WHY they had a s/a revolver, a d/a revolver or semi automatic pistol properly holstered.

The more people exercise their RKBA 'IF' they CHOOSE to do this or NOT or for ANY other reason (NOT that they NEED TO HAVE A REASON!) be it for self defense, HUNTING with a handgun with a barrel length OVER so many inches (REQUIRED in some states. I do not hunt but I KNEW that a couple of my handguns WOULD be LEGAL back there from the gitgo IF I decided to go handgun hunting.), competition shooting, plinking in general, using it for farm/ranch work, pest control, etc. - the more people would not be like - "OH! That man has a gun on his hip while he rides his horse or works on his land or walks about in or out of town or is hiking in the woods. Etc.!

Take care.

Cate

The world would be a lot more relaxing if folks just tended to their own business.

Is someone's actions actually* dangerous....are they in fact harming others..or themselves...?
*Actually as in doing so , not what you think or the potential , or any other various "What if..."
If not , it may be best to mind yer own business.

Just 'cause someone doesn't like or agree with something , is not reason enough to make it go away.
Andy

Quote of mine previously posted here (Above.) and what I have stated elsewhere even if it is or is not verbatim from my past posts.

"I support your RKBA - OC and/or CC or IF YOU CHOOSE NOT TO CARRY AT ALL.

Stop eating your own!

Stop making fun of what some people LIKE IN GUNS and what they do not like in guns.

BUY what YOU like.

SHOOT what YOU like.

CARRY or don't carry!"

Side note:

NO offense but you say this a LOT in your posts, OFTEN, and I don't really understand your POINT at all. I can agree to disagree with you - vice versa!

QUOTE from above made by YOU:

"Would it be the more 'current' of the gun folks ? The MSR toting, armor wearing, fanatically defense oriented types who constantly bloviate about their 'god given rights' and how the 2A is the law of the land and all gun laws are 'unconstitutional?"

Hhhmmm. BIG grin here.

Every single time I see a GUN PERSON write these words, I wonder about their stance on the RKBA and their understanding versus MY OWN UNDERSTANDING about the Second Amendment.

I think that I got insulted here by you - no sweat - it does not matter because I have had it happen to me BEFORE and in other places too.

I consider you a FRIEND and a gun buddy even if I do NOT agree with you OR if I take you wrong NOW or IF I took you wrong in the past.

I take NO offense because I BELIEVE ONE WAY and you believe another way.

I do BELIEVE that my Creator gave me free will.

I do not care if other people BELIEVE that or not. You have free will and an opinion too.

So do many other people ALL over this country.

People who do NOT have the Second Amendment have free will endowed upon them even if they do not have the GUN LAWS to back them up in many cases.

But in most countries they DO NOT have the same gun laws as we do obviously BUT in most SANE countries - they can defend themselves in specific situations which is UP to their OWN legal system and whether they USE any object or their BARE HANDS to save their life.

I do believe that I have the ABSOLUTE right to defend myself, a loved one, or even if called upon to defend my home and country from a BAD GUY whether it be one criminal, a gang of drunks/dope fiends, a foreign or domestic enemy, and/or a wild animal who may or may not be RABID. And that includes vicious feral or vicious so called 'domesticated' (LOL) dogs or RABID SKUNKS, raccoons, mountain lion, etc.

YES, I believe in GOD GIVEN RIGHTS.

I do not care if someone does NOT agree with me or IF they CHOOSE TO BELIEVE IN GOD or NOT BELIEVE in a Creator as I do or if they CHOOSE to not believe in jack squat 'religious wise' or in ANY BELIEF SYSTEM whatsoever since we are NOT ALLOWED to discuss religion HERE.

I would HATE TO SEE THIS THREAD CLOSED UP since I dared to answer your points made HERE. Especially since you quoted ME here.

I do BELIEVE that the SECOND AMENDMENT IS ONE AS IN 1 OF MANY RIGHTS and LAWS OF THIS LAND.

It is a RIGHT and even if there was NO 2nd - it would still be a right in my mind because it is a God given right - the basic right of a MAN or a WOMAN to a thing called SELF PRESERVATION.

ALL of us have that right to self preservation even if SOME PEOPLE find it OFFENSIVE since we are not talking about duck hunting here. LOL

Plus I believe that the SECOND means EXACTLY WHAT IT SAYS when our Founding Fathers wrote it.

It is NOT complicated to ME.

I can't speak for you or for any other person or for the people who wrote ALL OF THOSE GUN LAWS OUT THERE.

I believe that ALL OF THOSE GUN LAWS are NOT Constitutional too. Over 20,000 ones!

But since they are THERE ON THE BOOKS - the law of the land and since I do not want to END UP IN JAIL or SHOT BY SOME OVER ZEALOUS TEAM OF A, B, C OR X, Y Z AGENCIES - I FOLLOW THE LAWS OF MY STATE and COUNTRY.

(Side note, I think that income tax is not FAIR in the sense that the income tax system is EFFED UP ROYALLY but I still PAY MY TAXES to the penny and, in fact, as a working lady who worked for a few people, I was self employed later on in life, as a couple, widow and remarried again - I have always been honest with my taxes from a to z. PLUS I pay ESTIMATED TAXES to the Feds and to the States that I lived in just to cover any issue and my @@@!)

Now to this part of your post which I do NOT really understand since it does NOT fit me or the people that I am AROUND now or in the past... sigh.

QUOTE BY YOU:

"Would it be the more 'current' of the gun folks ? The MSR toting, armor wearing, fanatically defense oriented types who constantly bloviate about their 'god given rights' and how the 2A is the law of the land and all gun laws are 'unconstitutional?"

MSR? Modular sniper rifle? I LOOKED IT UP JUST NOW.

Modular Sniper Rifle

The Modular Sniper Rifle, or MSR, is a bolt-action sniper rifle developed and produced by Remington Arms for the United States Army.

Huh? Say what?!

I hate to bust your bubble here, I am really NOT trying to come across like a donkey here, but I am NOT a sniper and, in fact, I do NOT shoot long distances regularly and I hardly ever did even when I was OUT HERE (MT) or on BLM land in Colorado or at other ranges in another state not just my former state.

I never said that I was a sniper in ANY DANG POST in my entire life NOR do I wish to become a sniper NOR am I planning on WW3!

(I do think that civil unrest will continue though on the R/L and L/R with their salami.)

I PREFER TO SHOOT 150 FEET AWAY to 50 feet to 21 feet. I like UP close and personal shooting. I do not use scopes - I have tried them and I do not like them. I have never had ONE SCOPE on any gun that I ever owned. I PREFER IRON SIGHTS with my bi focals.

I never claimed to shoot long distances and I do not even OWN a rifle like that but IF I CHOSE TO OWN A RIFLE LIKE THAT or IF I CHOSE TO SHOOT AT LONGER DISTANCES... WHO GIVES A RAT'S @@@?!

I mean - WHAT DOES THIS EVEN MEAN IN THIS POST?

So are you making FUN OF PEOPLE who OWN those guns or shoot long distances or what now? People who CHOOSE TO SHOOT THOSE GUNS or any other STYLE OF GUN OR WHAT NOW?

I mean what are you saying here?! I need more coffee.

Who cares what THEY OWN? I don't give a hoot what they or you or any other person owns when it comes to FIREARMS or any other thing in life:

FIREARMS:

BRAND NAME

MODEL NUMBER

TYPE OF GUN OR STYLE OF GUN OR ACTION TYPE OR 'PLATFORM'

CALIBER OF GUN OR GAUGE OR BORE IN A SHOTGUN

COLOR OF GUN

COMPOSITE MATERIAL OR NOT

WOOD STOCK - WHAT TYPE OF WOOD

METAL OR METAL FINISH

SINGLE ACTION OR DOUBLE ACTION REVOLVER

SEMI AUTOMATIC PISTOLS OR RIFLES

ROUNDS THAT A MAGAZINE HOLDS

FULL AUTOMATIC - LEGAL - I do not own one or want one but I have shot my former county sheriff's UZI at my range:

SCOPES OR NO SCOPES

SILENCERS - I do not own one or want one.

DO DADS AND A BUNCH OF STUFF THAT THEY LIKE BUT I WOULD NOT USE SINCE I BELIEVE TO EACH THEIR OWN when it comes to CHOICE and that old free will thing.

So I do not even understand your post UNLESS you are TALKING ABOUT the Q AND Q ANON - PSYOP CULT FOLLOWERS (LOL!) and the ANTIFA/BLM and all of those infiltrated folks on the LEFT and on the RIGHT plus psyop groups that ARE clearly on the RIGHT and on the LEFT that are IN the news NOW and were in the past plus all of the fights/riots and so forth.

As far as THEY GO - I am not in any of those groups but I have seen/read and heard of some winners out there.

By the way, the arrests of the R and the L including some HIGH PROFILE GROUPS on the Right not just on the left are really something. There was so much infiltration coming out and even a couple of well known PB men and others in specific groups have admitted that they were PAID INFORMANTS.

So are YOU talking about the Q tards - psyop cult followers now or just REGULAR MEN who CHOOSE to own some guns that you (?) or I may not own?

QUOTE BY YOU:

"Who exactly would be the dominate voice of the 'ONE GROUP'?"

ANSWER by me:

WHO SAYS THAT THERE IS ONLY ONE DOMINATE VOICE OF ONE GROUP?

NOT me!

Is it you or someone else?

Let us use the KISS METHOD now - keep it simple stupid is what my late husband used to say often and I like it.

The SECOND means what is says. Pure and simple.

I have the RKBA.

If you are in JAIL and a violent person - no guns for YOU.

If you are so VIOLENT that you can't roam a public street or be in a sane society and are a PUBLIC DANGER = you stay LOCKED UP as a CRIMINAL or as a BAT S CRAZY FREAK. JAIL OR INSANE ASYLUM.

If you MURDERED SOMEONE and all of the dots were dotted, t's crossed and had a fair and speedy TRIAL - found GUILTY - you get to be shot by a firing squad (A 30-30 Win caliber rifle should do the job.) or hung and the JUDGE gets to make that decision.

The .gov has NO right to tell me how to store my gun in my LOCKED or unlocked house - home. Now, if I CHOOSE TO LOCK UP MY GUNS when I leave my LOCKED HOUSE - it is my business.

IF I CHOOSE to be a responsible parent (I never had children.) or an adult around other people IN MY OWN HOME who should NOT be touching MY guns and I DECIDE to keep my gun HOLSTERED (If I still had a handgun.) or locked up - it is MY business not the government's.

The LIST could go on but you may or may not get my drift.

So you believe that some .GOV PERSON or some OTHER NON .GOV PERSON should or should NOT have the right to TELL YOU what to do or not do in your own home?

I gather that you LIKE or may not like (?!) so called COMMON SENSE GUN LAWS which are a BUNCH OF SALAMI TO ME AKA HOOEY.

LOTS of liberals and conservatives love THOSE laws like Biden, Trump, and others PUT out there.

Do you like them now and, IF so, what do you WANT TO DO IN GUN RIGHTS from a to z?

Do you HONESTLY BELIEVE that more gun laws, bans and restrictions will help?

I do NOT believe that whatsoever.

What will help is to CLEAR THE PLATE.

PROSECUTE and do something about CRIME.

BRING BACK THE DEATH PENALTY with all of the things put in there that I will not repeat.

Etc.!

Cate - Your friend in Montana

Quote of mine previously posted here (Above.) and what I have stated elsewhere even if it is or is not verbatim from my past posts.

"I support your RKBA - OC and/or CC or IF YOU CHOOSE NOT TO CARRY AT ALL.

Stop eating your own!

Stop making fun of what some people LIKE IN GUNS and what they do not like in guns.

BUY what YOU like.

SHOOT what YOU like.

CARRY or don't carry!"

Side note:

NO offense but you say this a LOT in your posts, OFTEN, and I don't really understand your POINT at all. I can agree to disagree with you - vice versa!

QUOTE from above made by YOU:

Hhhmmm. BIG grin here.

Every single time I see a GUN PERSON write these words, I wonder about their stance on the RKBA and their understanding versus MY OWN UNDERSTANDING about the Second Amendment.

I think that I got insulted here by you - no sweat - it does not matter because I have had it happen to me BEFORE and in other places too.

I consider you a FRIEND and a gun buddy even if I do NOT agree with you OR if I take you wrong NOW or IF I took you wrong in the past.

I take NO offense because I BELIEVE ONE WAY and you believe another way.

I do BELIEVE that my Creator gave me free will.

I do not care if other people BELIEVE that or not. You have free will and an opinion too.

So do many other people ALL over this country.

People who do NOT have the Second Amendment have free will endowed upon them even if they do not have the GUN LAWS to back them up in many cases.

But in most countries they DO NOT have the same gun laws as we do obviously BUT in most SANE countries - they can defend themselves in specific situations which is UP to their OWN legal system and whether they USE any object or their BARE HANDS to save their life.

I do believe that I have the ABSOLUTE right to defend myself, a loved one, or even if called upon to defend my home and country from a BAD GUY whether it be one criminal, a gang of drunks/dope fiends, a foreign or domestic enemy, and/or a wild animal who may or may not be RABID. And that includes vicious feral or vicious so called 'domesticated' (LOL) dogs or RABID SKUNKS, raccoons, mountain lion, etc.

YES, I believe in GOD GIVEN RIGHTS.

I do not care if someone does NOT agree with me or IF they CHOOSE TO BELIEVE IN GOD or NOT BELIEVE in a Creator as I do or if they CHOOSE to not believe in jack squat 'religious wise' or in ANY BELIEF SYSTEM whatsoever since we are NOT ALLOWED to discuss religion HERE.

I would HATE TO SEE THIS THREAD CLOSED UP since I dared to answer your points made HERE. Especially since you quoted ME here.

I do BELIEVE that the SECOND AMENDMENT IS ONE AS IN 1 OF MANY RIGHTS and LAWS OF THIS LAND.

It is a RIGHT and even if there was NO 2nd - it would still be a right in my mind because it is a God given right - the basic right of a MAN or a WOMAN to a thing called SELF PRESERVATION.

ALL of us have that right to self preservation even if SOME PEOPLE find it OFFENSIVE since we are not talking about duck hunting here. LOL

Plus I believe that the SECOND means EXACTLY WHAT IT SAYS when our Founding Fathers wrote it.

It is NOT complicated to ME.

I can't speak for you or for any other person or for the people who wrote ALL OF THOSE GUN LAWS OUT THERE.

I believe that ALL OF THOSE GUN LAWS are NOT Constitutional too. Over 20,000 ones!

But since they are THERE ON THE BOOKS - the law of the land and since I do not want to END UP IN JAIL or SHOT BY SOME OVER ZEALOUS TEAM OF A, B, C OR X, Y Z AGENCIES - I FOLLOW THE LAWS OF MY STATE and COUNTRY.

(Side note, I think that income tax is not FAIR in the sense that the income tax system is EFFED UP ROYALLY but I still PAY MY TAXES to the penny and, in fact, as a working lady who worked for a few people, I was self employed later on in life, as a couple, widow and remarried again - I have always been honest with my taxes from a to z. PLUS I pay ESTIMATED TAXES to the Feds and to the States that I lived in just to cover any issue and my @@@!)

Now to this part of your post which I do NOT really understand since it does NOT fit me or the people that I am AROUND now or in the past... sigh.

QUOTE BY YOU:

MSR? Modular sniper rifle? I LOOKED IT UP JUST NOW.

Modular Sniper Rifle

The Modular Sniper Rifle, or MSR, is a bolt-action sniper rifle developed and produced by Remington Arms for the United States Army.

Huh? Say what?!

I hate to bust your bubble here, I am really NOT trying to come across like a donkey here, but I am NOT a sniper and, in fact, I do NOT shoot long distances regularly and I hardly ever did even when I was OUT HERE (MT) or on BLM land in Colorado or at other ranges in another state not just my former state.

I never said that I was a sniper in ANY DANG POST in my entire life NOR do I wish to become a sniper NOR am I planning on WW3!

(I do think that civil unrest will continue though on the R/L and L/R with their salami.)

I PREFER TO SHOOT 150 FEET AWAY to 50 feet to 21 feet. I like UP close and personal shooting. I do not use scopes - I have tried them and I do not like them. I have never had ONE SCOPE on any gun that I ever owned. I PREFER IRON SIGHTS with my bi focals.

I never claimed to shoot long distances and I do not even OWN a rifle like that but IF I CHOSE TO OWN A RIFLE LIKE THAT or IF I CHOSE TO SHOOT AT LONGER DISTANCES... WHO GIVES A RAT'S @@@?!

I mean - WHAT DOES THIS EVEN MEAN IN THIS POST?

So are you making FUN OF PEOPLE who OWN those guns or shoot long distances or what now? People who CHOOSE TO SHOOT THOSE GUNS or any other STYLE OF GUN OR WHAT NOW?

I mean what are you saying here?! I need more coffee.

Who cares what THEY OWN? I don't give a hoot what they or you or any other person owns when it comes to FIREARMS or any other thing in life:

FIREARMS:

BRAND NAME

MODEL NUMBER

TYPE OF GUN OR STYLE OF GUN OR ACTION TYPE OR 'PLATFORM'

CALIBER OF GUN OR GAUGE OR BORE IN A SHOTGUN

COLOR OF GUN

COMPOSITE MATERIAL OR NOT

WOOD STOCK - WHAT TYPE OF WOOD

METAL OR METAL FINISH

SINGLE ACTION OR DOUBLE ACTION REVOLVER

SEMI AUTOMATIC PISTOLS OR RIFLES

ROUNDS THAT A MAGAZINE HOLDS

FULL AUTOMATIC - LEGAL - I do not own one or want one but I have shot my former county sheriff's UZI at my range:

SCOPES OR NO SCOPES

SILENCERS - I do not own one or want one.

DO DADS AND A BUNCH OF STUFF THAT THEY LIKE BUT I WOULD NOT USE SINCE I BELIEVE TO EACH THEIR OWN when it comes to CHOICE and that old free will thing.

So I do not even understand your post UNLESS you are TALKING ABOUT the Q AND Q ANON - PSYOP CULT FOLLOWERS (LOL!) and the ANTIFA/BLM and all of those infiltrated folks on the LEFT and on the RIGHT plus psyop groups that ARE clearly on the RIGHT and on the LEFT that are IN the news NOW and were in the past plus all of the fights/riots and so forth.

As far as THEY GO - I am not in any of those groups but I have seen/read and heard of some winners out there.

By the way, the arrests of the R and the L including some HIGH PROFILE GROUPS on the Right not just on the left are really something. There was so much infiltration coming out and even a couple of well known PB men and others in specific groups have admitted that they were PAID INFORMANTS.

So are YOU talking about the Q tards - psyop cult followers now or just REGULAR MEN who CHOOSE to own some guns that you (?) or I may not own?

QUOTE BY YOU:

"Who exactly would be the dominate voice of the 'ONE GROUP'?"

ANSWER by me:

WHO SAYS THAT THERE IS ONLY ONE DOMINATE VOICE OF ONE GROUP?

NOT me!

Is it you or someone else?

Let us use the KISS METHOD now - keep it simple stupid is what my late husband used to say often and I like it.

The SECOND means what is says. Pure and simple.

I have the RKBA.

If you are in JAIL and a violent person - no guns for YOU.

If you are so VIOLENT that you can't roam a public street or be in a sane society and are a PUBLIC DANGER = you stay LOCKED UP as a CRIMINAL or as a BAT S CRAZY FREAK. JAIL OR INSANE ASYLUM.

If you MURDERED SOMEONE and all of the dots were dotted, t's crossed and had a fair and speedy TRIAL - found GUILTY - you get to be shot by a firing squad (A 30-30 Win caliber rifle should do the job.) or hung and the JUDGE gets to make that decision.

The .gov has NO right to tell me how to store my gun in my LOCKED or unlocked house - home. Now, if I CHOOSE TO LOCK UP MY GUNS when I leave my LOCKED HOUSE - it is my business.

IF I CHOOSE to be a responsible parent (I never had children.) or an adult around other people IN MY OWN HOME who should NOT be touching MY guns and I DECIDE to keep my gun HOLSTERED (If I still had a handgun.) or locked up - it is MY business not the government's.

The LIST could go on but you may or may not get my drift.

So you believe that some .GOV PERSON or some OTHER NON .GOV PERSON should or should NOT have the right to TELL YOU what to do or not do in your own home?

I gather that you LIKE or may not like (?!) so called COMMON SENSE GUN LAWS which are a BUNCH OF SALAMI TO ME AKA HOOEY.

LOTS of liberals and conservatives love THOSE laws like Biden, Trump, and others PUT out there.

Do you like them now and, IF so, what do you WANT TO DO IN GUN RIGHTS from a to z?

Do you HONESTLY BELIEVE that more gun laws, bans and restrictions will help?

I do NOT believe that whatsoever.

What will help is to CLEAR THE PLATE.

PROSECUTE and do something about CRIME.

BRING BACK THE DEATH PENALTY with all of the things put in there that I will not repeat.

Etc.!

Cate - Your friend in Montana
PS:

You mentioned armor wearing - gun toting, etc. people.

Hhhmmm.

I do not own or choose to buy armor or those so called bullet proof vests.

I never owned one.

My late husband never owned one.

My MT husband never owned one.

With that SAID, if some person who MAY or may NOT even OWN A GUN and if he chooses to buy those things/vests - he has FREE WILL and should be able to buy one.

I do not even know if they are legal in all states or not.

I have not seen any of MY friends wear them back east or out here.

I am NOT knocking people who choose to own them.

I have seen peace officers WEAR them in the news and seen some peace officers at our MT range practicing wear them.

I have seen them in the movies and on the boob tube too!

I had and still HAVE, he is older than I am, a close best friend who was a CHIEF DEPUTY, right below the Sheriff, in my former county/state.

HIS SON was in police work too. He was on the SWAT TEAM, one son for sure, but I never saw his GEAR or vest. I think that the other brother may have gone on the swat team too. BOTH of those kids were deputies and the one daughter worked in the SD's office.

I never saw J's - Chief Deputy who went to school with my late husband VEST and I have NO clue if he had one or two of them.

He DID OWN some handguns like mine though. LOL

Cate

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews