JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We look into every report....

Will that stop every Troll...? No it won't.
Will everyone get the results that they want...?
Again no...as you can not please every one.

All I can say is that we do what we can , when we can , in regards to Trolls.
How this is done and when this is done , may not be on your time table.
But action will be taken.
Andy
Sorry, you did say suspected trolls.

Joe

Whether it's Fudds hating on AR owners or armed Sheeple hating on LGOC'ers, the gun community won't stand together as a cohesive advocate for the un-infringed private ownership of >guns< Example: this thread.

Joe
You wanna see the cray cray, check out the ftards over on reddit.

And the different "voice" to some of the posts.
I did notice some strangeness to the tone of some of the posts by our latest guest troll. Seemed very familiar to me also. Esp the line about "stop harrassing me" and the one about not being excellent to new members. The combative nature in the introduction thread was another clue. But I'm not all over in many threads so didn't see how much troublemaking was actually taking place.

And I'm real surprised he didn't say "God bless you" and claim to be from Georgia.

If members, simply, ignored trolls after it became obvious they were up to starting trouble they would fade away. So good members need to have look in the mirror next time they find themselves on the hundred plus post thread about TROLLS. So simple.
I almost always give newcomers the benefit of thinking they are actual people until I'm convinced they are not. It doesn't hurt to play nice for a bit.

Reeeeeeeee. :)
REEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg

My wife will watch ANYTHING that has the elder Sutherland in it... but I'm especially fond of him in Kelly's Heroes and as the convicted arsonist in Backdraft.
My favorite Donald Sutherland line from that movie:

"Why don't you say something righteous, and hopeful, for a change?"

Last Edited:
I must have missed something and I may read this thread. LOL

Especially since I saw a CLINT E. movie clip posted. Grin.

Cate

Open Carry?

I support open carry and I used to open carry a lot when I owned and shot handguns.

It is and was NORMAL to me. Out here in Montana and it was back east too.

I support people who CHOOSE to conceal carry too.

I support people who choose to OC and CC depending on their LOCATION too. (I did both out here and one way back east.)

I support people who CHOOSE NOT TO CARRY a handgun IF that is their wish - they do not want to do this OR they have a physical issue and NO longer own/shoot handguns.

LOTS of people open carry and no one gives a hoot if they DO Open Carry. ALL over this country.

However with that said, there are good and bad people in ALL STATES.

There are ANTI GUN people and PRO RKBA PEOPLE who choose to OC and/or CC.

PRO Gun Folks have to REALIZE that ALL STATES and not just cities and small towns are changing. That goes for rural areas all across this nation.

We may NOT like what is happening but it is THERE - staring them in the face!

THE ANTI GUN - ANTI FREEDOM PEOPLE are trying to take AWAY your RKBA issue bite by bite and LAW BY LAW.

IT does not matter WHERE YOU LIVE - trust me on this. I literally LOL and so does my MT born/raised husband when it comes to what HE HAS SEEN in his lifetime and in the WEST when it comes to changes and that does INCLUDE many states that have already been discussed HERE in this thread and elsewhere. ALL across this forum and ALL over the WWWeb.

And for the PRO GUN people who CHOOSE TO OC and/or CC who think that one state or one town or one part of one state is oh so perfect in GUN issues... do NOT kid yourself but I will not go THERE now. LOL

There used to be 7 TOP ANTI CCW STATES in the late 90's to the early 2000's. THIS IS MY TIME FRAME of reference BUT it was before the late 90's too.

And SOME OF THOSE STATES are states that you would NOT think would be in that group. I used to write about this YEARS ago so I will not repeat myself.

Many people do NOT remember CC laws in some states and THEIR HISTORY and some do. I can't rattle ALL OF THEM OFF but some of them have been listed here ALREADY and in the past by me. I CRS now in being exact and some of those OLD FORUMS are long gone - MSN, YAHOO, private and public ones, etc.

So in THOSE STATES that were that WAY due to R and D governors who PROMISED ONE THING BUT DID ANOTHER SINCE THE STATE HIGHWAY PATROL and the HEAD KAHUNA OF THE FOP DID NOT 'WANT' the serfs, peons, etc. TO BE ABLE TO GET A LEGAL CONCEAL CARRY PERMIT - MAKE CC A STATE LAW... THOSE REPUBLICAN and DEMOCRAT GOVERNORS and OTHER politicians did NOT give the people what they promised.

So IN very SPECIFIC STATES - OPEN CARRY WAS NORMAL and NO ONE GAVE JACK SQUAT if they saw a person carrying a GUN ON THEIR HIP.

(I lived in one of those states with a R governor and IN a VERY conservative - R area - county/township. IT was my late husband's home state. GREAT LAKES region. Farm/lake region in the boonies.)

In fact, in some states on the East Coast, CC was normal shy of some SPECIFIC cities and when you got your handgun - you could CC with NO issues. IT depended on the state too.

In the OLD DAYS, a bad guy/gal was a person who HID aka CONCEALED their handgun and most of the good and a few bad guys open carried. Carrying CONCEALED in the old days meant that you were sneaky and tons more too.

I support your RKBA - OC and/or CC or IF YOU CHOOSE NOT TO CARRY AT ALL.

Gun folks NEED to stand together as ONE GROUP no matter what you choose to BUY, own, shoot, carry or NOT.

Stop eating your own!

Stop making fun of what some people LIKE IN GUNS and what they do not like in guns.

BUY what YOU like.

SHOOT what YOU like.

CARRY or don't carry!

Old Lady Cate

Last Edited:
Open Carry?

I support open carry and I used to open carry a lot when I owned and shot handguns.

It is and was NORMAL to me. Out here in Montana and it was back east too.

I support people who CHOOSE to conceal carry too.

I support people who choose to OC and CC depending on their LOCATION too. (I did both out here and one way back east.)

I support people who CHOOSE NOT TO CARRY a handgun IF that is their wish - they do not want to do this OR they have a physical issue and NO longer own/shoot handguns.

LOTS of people open carry and no one gives a hoot if they DO Open Carry. ALL over this country.

However with that said, there are good and bad people in ALL STATES.

There are ANTI GUN people and PRO RKBA PEOPLE who choose to OC and/or CC.

PRO Gun Folks have to REALIZE that ALL STATES and not just cities and small towns are changing. That goes for rural areas all across this nation.

We may NOT like what is happening but it is THERE - staring them in the face!

THE ANTI GUN - ANTI FREEDOM PEOPLE are trying to take AWAY your RKBA issue bite by bite and LAW BY LAW.

IT does not matter WHERE YOU LIVE - trust me on this. I literally LOL and so does my MT born/raised husband when it comes to what HE HAS SEEN in his lifetime and in the WEST when it comes to changes and that does INCLUDE many states that have already been discussed HERE in this thread and elsewhere. ALL across this forum and ALL over the WWWeb.

And for the PRO GUN people who CHOOSE TO OC and/or CC who think that one state or one town or one part of one state is oh so perfect in GUN issues... do NOT kid yourself but I will not go THERE now. LOL

There used to be 7 TOP ANTI CCW STATES in the late 90's to the early 2000's. THIS IS MY TIME FRAME of reference BUT it was before the late 90's too.

And SOME OF THOSE STATES are states that you would NOT think would be in that group. I used to write about this YEARS ago so I will not repeat myself.

Many people do NOT remember CC laws in some states and THEIR HISTORY and some do. I can't rattle ALL OF THEM OFF but some of them have been listed here ALREADY and in the past by me. I CRS now in being exact and some of those OLD FORUMS are long gone - MSN, YAHOO, private and public ones, etc.

So in THOSE STATES that were that WAY due to R and D governors who PROMISED ONE THING BUT DID ANOTHER SINCE THE STATE HIGHWAY PATROL and the HEAD KAHUNA OF THE FOP DID NOT 'WANT' the serfs, peons, etc. GET A LEGAL CONCEAL CARRY PERMIT - MAKE CC A STATE LAW... THOSE REPUBLICAN and DEMOCRAT GOVERNORS and OTHER politicians did NOT give the people what they promised.

So IN very SPECIFIC STATES - OPEN CARRY WAS NORMAL and NO ONE GAVE JACK SQUAT if they saw a person carrying a GUN ON THEIR HIP.

(I lived in one of those states with a R governor and IN a VERY conservative - R area - county/township. IT was my late husband's home state. GREAT LAKES region. Farm/lake region in the boonies.)

In fact, in some states on the East Coast, CC was normal shy of some SPECIFIC cities and when you got your handgun - you could CC with NO issues. IT depended on the state too.

In the OLD DAYS, a bad guy/gal was a person who HID aka CONCEALED their handgun and most of the good and a few bad guys open carried. Carrying CONCEALED in the old days meant that you were sneaky and tons more too.

I support your RKBA - OC and/or CC or IF YOU CHOOSE NOT TO CARRY AT ALL.

Gun folks NEED to stand together as ONE GROUP no matter what you choose to BUY, own, shoot, carry or NOT.

Stop eating your own!

Stop making fun of what some people LIKE IN GUNS and what they do not like in guns.

BUY what YOU like.

SHOOT what YOU like.

CARRY or don't carry!

Old Lady Cate

PS:

I should ADD this now.

Even in those NOW FORMER, in some cases, TOP 7 ANTI CC states, where people OPEN CARRIED due to their GUN laws and it being NATURAL TO THEM... ALMOST ALL county sheriffs and their deputies SUPPORTED PEOPLE getting a CCW permit and they wanted that LAW TO PASS so they were on OUR SIDE - carry open and/or carry concealed. Or don't carry at all if it is NOT your thing or you don't care.

IT was the governors and what the SHP and HEAD of the FOP that presented the problem.

Promises were made but the R GOVERNOR (Example in one case - R Governor TAFT.) stated that when the SHP and the FOP agreed on it - he would PASS IT but IT never happened and HE DID NOT DO THIS ON HIS OWN.

Years down the road, a D Governor in that state PASSED that CCW law for the people.

Another thing, I brought this up at CAMP PERRY a few times when the various CONSERVATIVE politicians, some I knew from my own county, were there from several counties across the state.

And I got told POINT BLANK that TAFT - a REPUBLICAN would not pass it until the SHP and the FOP wanted it and therefore it was hopeless. BUT many of us still fought for it. Voting and got the word out all over.

Meanwhile MANY STATE AGs in ALL FLAVORS were against CC and they were and are NOW complaining about CRIME and wanting to stop it all OR make more anti gun laws. That is the news that I am hearing over the telephone and reading on the news.

Me? I would NOT move to a place just for their GUN LAWS ONLY. There would be many things or some things that I would move for as a RETIRED or WORKING widow, single person or married couple.

Cate

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews