JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I tried to get my wife to move to Coeur d'Alene a few years ago but she wanted to be closer to family in Oregon so in SW Washington across the river. Plus she said she didn't want to live anyplace she couldn't spell....😂🤣😂

Now it's too expensive for me. Love that area for sure, but unless I'm living in a van down by the river, it's probably not gonna happen. Although there are some pretty legit vans out there.

1632149005289.png

Wait a minute, was that the same weekend you were busted for indecent exposure?

:D
In Claremont CA there is a cluster of 5 universities... We used to go to "Day On The Green" type free open air rock concerts. This was late '60s and early '70s. People would drop acid and run around naked.... what's up with that?

A guy I knew, his nickname was "Red" dropped 28 seconals and some acid at one of those concerts. We had to pour him naked into a car and take him to the hospital. I don't think he had a long life... not only an addict, but always doing dumb stuff... shot his finger off waving a handgun around in the parking lot of McD one night where we all hung out. Now that's some messed up "open carry"!

In Claremont CA there is a cluster of 5 universities... We used to go to "Day On The Green" type free open air rock concerts. This was late '60s and early '70s. People would drop acid and run around naked.... what's up with that?

A guy I knew, his nickname was "Red" dropped 28 seconals and some acid at one of those concerts. We had to pour him naked into a car and take him to the hospital. I don't think he had a long life... not only an addict, but always doing dumb stuff... shot his finger off waving a handgun around in the parking lot of McD one night where we all hung out. Now that's some messed up "open carry"!
I went to some of those. I was like 12, 13.

Y'all know the new account super troll is not one person, right?

Joe
I've seen it several times on gun forums.
How do you think I got to NWFA? That this place is still relatively un-infected, and a good gun forum is great! It is under attack by Enemies of the Gun Community.
Search me on MGO to see where this is going :(

Joe

Well that would explain the super high post count. And the different "voice" to some of the posts.
How do you think I got to NWFA? That this place is still relatively un-infected, and a good gun forum is great! It is under attack by Enemies of the Gun Community.

Joe

Joe
If members, simply, ignored trolls after it became obvious they were up to starting trouble they would fade away. So good members need to have look in the mirror next time they find themselves on the hundred plus post thread about TROLLS. So simple.

If members, simply, ignored trolls after it became obvious they were up to starting trouble they would fade away. So good members need to have look in the mirror next time they find themselves on the hundred plus post thread about TROLLS. So simple.
Whether eating their own or feeding trolls the Gun Community
Absolutely
Positvely
Refuses
To
Get
Their
bubblegum
Together.
sigh....

Joe

Will admin dump the obvious troll obviously trolling?

Joe
We look into every report....

Will that stop every Troll...? No it won't.
Will everyone get the results that they want...?
Again no...as you can not please every one.

All I can say is that we do what we can , when we can , in regards to Trolls.
How this is done and when this is done , may not be on your time table.
But action will be taken.
Andy

Whether it's Fudds hating on AR owners or armed Sheeple hating on LGOC'ers, the gun community won't stand together as a cohesive advocate for the un-infringed private ownership of >guns< Example: this thread.

Joe

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top