JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have for sale an I.O. AK-47C plus 400 7.62x39 rounds. SOLD

I got this in trade last year, simply because I wanted one. Now that I have shot it, not so much my thing. I have put about 100 rounds through it. I did have it jam once. However, I can't claim that only 100 rounds have been through it....I have no idea how many rounds. Also, concerning its accuracy, I was happy with it. There is a picture of me shooting it in the shooting pics thread.

The rifle comes with 3 30 round mags, (2 tapco, and 1 master molder). They fit well and I did not have any problems with them. A standard AK sling is part of package too.

As I will have no need for the ammo with the rifle gone, it is included into the price. The ammo is from "The Ulyanovsk Cartridge Works" 122 gr fmj, steel case, non-corrosive, made in Russia. I will not separate from the rifle, so please don't ask.

The Price of $500.00 is firm.

I live in the west Portland/Hillsboro/Beaverton area, willing to travel up to about 50 miles. (not during the Super Bowl) All laws apply, need to see an Oregon ID.
If interested, PM me.

DSCF1073.jpg

DSCF1077.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.