JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Actually, it probably would come down at terminal velocity, which is probably significantly lower than 1200 fps.

Quick google says TV of a bullet would be about 200mph, or about 300 fps.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terminal_velocity

My reasoning was it might not go high enough starting at 1200 FPS to allow it to reach terminal velocity on the way down. but I am probably overcomplicating it.

My reasoning was it might not go high enough starting at 1200 FPS to allow it to reach terminal velocity on the way down. but I am probably overcomplicating it.

Anything that goes up substantially faster than terminal velocity will come down at terminal velocity.

(Assuming it's initial velocity is straight up, if it's angled it'll probably come down faster than terminal velocity.)

The sad news with the fourth coming is I realize the bad economy has finally caught up with the poor. 5 or so years ago habitat for humanity (or like I have observed, "free houses for single mommies and their many boyfriends") was kind enough to put in a row houses behind us. Every year around two weeks before the fourth the amount of fireworks going off would be steady. This year there have been very little fireworks going off. I work for a living and cannot afford the amount of ordnance that was expended by any one of the slut huts! The price of meth must be up.:)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top