JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Alrighty I have been trying to find out who manufacture's a 9mm full auto hand machine pistol like the one Morpheus used in Reloaded and the Joker in Dark Knight. From a quick glance it looks like a Glock but I'm not too sure.

So....what is it and who made it?:huh:

http://www.imfdb.org/index.php?title=The_Dark_Knight

Glock 17 (Converted to full-auto)

The Joker (Heath Ledger) uses a Glock 17 that has been converted to full-auto, as the gun lacks the Glock 18's firing selector switch on the side of the slide. His tutone Glock is fitted with a G18's standard 33 round magazine. He is seen using it as his main weapon several times in the film. A fun fact, to make the gun sound more impressive, the report of a GE M134 Minigun is used to dub the gunfire of his Glock. Despite the extreme cyclic rate difference (roughly 1300rpm to 4000rpm), this sound fits quite nicely. For someone as bizarre as The Joker, the gun fits him well as it is very rare, destructive, stylish although in some ways impractical. The extremly high cyclic rate makes it difficult to control, although in the hands of an experienced shooter, it is all the more deadly. The armorer refered to the gun as a Glock 18, but this is less of a mouthful then "Glock 17 converted to full-auto to resemble a Glock 18". Not to mention, he likely assumed no one would know the difference anyway. The armorer also mentioned how three Glocks were used, including two converted Glock 17s and one flashpaper model for close shooting scenes where blanks are harmful.

400px-Glock_17.jpg

http://www.imfdb.org/index.php?title=The_Matrix_Reloaded

Glock 18

A Glock 18 can be seen during the protagonists' escape from the Merovingian (Lambert Wilson). First in the confrontation with the Twins in the parking garage, then in the following freeway chase scene, where Morpheus (Laurence Fishburne) uses it to destroy the Twins' Cadillac Escalade after using a katana to help flip the vehicle. Morpheus's Glock 18 is fitted with a standard magazine during the scene in the parking garage, then reloaded with a high-capacity extended magazine during the freeway chase.

Glock 18 9mm

300px-Glock18c_01-1-.jpg

Alrighty I have been trying to find out who manufacture's a 9mm full auto hand machine pistol like the one Morpheus used in Reloaded and the Joker in Dark Knight. From a quick glance it looks like a Glock but I'm not too sure.

So....what is it and who made it?:huh:

I made it. I call it "almighty deathbringer lead breather"

Dude. Can you download the vid from last weekend onto your computer and email it to me? I wasn't able to get the verizon message in my email - they want me to sign up or something.

I made it. I call it "almighty deathbringer lead breather"

Dude. Can you download the vid from last weekend onto your computer and email it to me? I wasn't able to get the verizon message in my email - they want me to sign up or something.

Already did bud it should be in your email. I emailed it from my phone. If it doers work then I'll use my email.

I used to know the Northwest division director for Glock USA. I was lucky enough to shoot the 18 at the Albany Rifle and Pistol club in the mid 90's. He told me then, that Glock had imported only 150 Glock18 pistols to North America. I have also seen dealer sample 17's converted to full auto. The select lever is on the rear of the slide instead of on the side. The cycle rate is pretty fast. a couple of seconds and you 30 rds are gone. I also like the Baretta 93R. That's a rock and roller.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top