JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
ok im looking for a new 12 gauge i can spend about 600 hundred but it has to be a 3 and a half inch chamber! but the question i have is a mossberg 935 a good gun im a hardcore waterfowl hunter so it just need to work every time!!! so what do you all think of them???

i ve been looking into them also. i googled them and found mixed reviews.best for the money or total junk. seems they got a great warrenty and are decent people to deal with. crap shoot tho.

I have always heard great things about Mossberg.They seem pretty smooth.Not much roughness when racking the slide.
I haven't shot one,my info was from owners though

Mine has been great. Cycles everything but low power loads, but that can be fixed with an O ring.

I do recommend a ported barrel or choke, at least a good buttpad.

One tip. Call Mossberg and tell them that your forearm retainer is broken, part number 22, they will send you a new one. This is the only weak spot on the gun. Takes about 1 minute to replace.
What happens is that it gets split and won't cycle. Most go forever and some break quickly. Just in case, carry a spare.

They would have saved money if they went with aluminum over plastic.

I have one of THEE very first of both the Mossy 835 and Rem 870 super mags! Both are flawless and have served me well for more then 20 years! Never had any issues with ether, other then which one to swing when the big birds come wingin down! Get a mossy or a 870 super and you will not regret it! Mine get "Borrowed" when the Super black eagles or the beretta's or the SX3's jamb up and quit running! My 1187 super mag has never failed me ether! They all three work when frozen, packed with mud the dog tracked all over the boat and after being used as boat oars! try that with any other make............I dare ya!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top