JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a car for sale that is not going to sell. No one is buying cars. Someone has a couple of guns that they would like to trade me for. One of them is an HK clone. It is a Federal Arms model FA 91 in .308 caliber. It has a banner scope, a twenty-five round mag, and a hard case. What are these worth, and could I turn around and sell it quickly?

Thanks,
BJ

PS: he is on his way over now:s0131:

Um... ive never seen an FA-91 for sale, but new PTR clones run near 1k. Its in the same general price range as the FAL, which ive seen between 500 and 700 used, depending on the receiver make and shape of the gun (thats for fals or L1A1s). I would say good shape 600-700 used, not so good 500-600. You could sell it pretty quick if you get it for a good price and sell it back for a good price. If its good enough and takes G3 mags, I might be able to take it off of your hands.

I have a car for sale that is not going to sell. No one is buying cars. Someone has a couple of guns that they would like to trade me for. One of them is an HK clone. It is a Federal Arms model FA 91 in .308 caliber. It has a banner scope, a twenty-five round mag, and a hard case. What are these worth, and could I turn around and sell it quickly?

Thanks,
BJ

PS: he is on his way over now:s0131:

The FA recievers are milled (bulky and ugly)

If you brought the gun to me, I would pay you $400 for it.

I would then cut the parts out of the receiver and re-build it on a PTR-91 receiver.
(This was not an offer to buy)

All I have to say is Holy ****!!!!! Here how it is. I have a 1990 VW Jetta 3spd auto in great condition. I want $1600 obo for it. He offers me his HK clone with a banner? scope, a 25rd mag, 120 rds of surplus ammo, a Tasco spotting scope w/ hardcase and tri-pod, and a sawed off, YES!!! SAWED OFF, Winchester model 88 lever action .243. First of all, and I apologize if I sound cranky, the FA91 looked like poop. It had scuff marks all over it, he told me that he usually shoots it by taking the butt off of it and shooting it from the hip. Second, the model 88 had a sawed off barrel down to 18" and there was no clip. the stock looked like it was drug around behind a car. Third, the spotting scope was a Tasco!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lastly, the guy smelled like wisky and Mary Jane, but he loved the car:s0155:

Needless to say that I read as many threads as I could before he came over. I would not only have bought the rifles, I would not have traded/sold them to anyone even if I was given a good offer.

Whew. I am glad that is over. Now, anyone need a car:D

The FA recievers are milled (bulky and ugly)

If you brought the gun to me, I would pay you $400 for it.

I would then cut the parts out of the receiver and re-build it on a PTR-91 receiver.
(This was not an offer to buy)

Coctailer, thank you for responding, as far as I know you are the only dealer here, so I posted this hoping you would respond. Thanks. And by the way . . . I can't accept your offer. It's too low8)

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top