JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$-1
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Eugene
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Hey guys, I just acquired a used m1 carbine and I need reloading dies, brass and a few magazines. Are there any of those items out there? Al in Eugene, Or

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I found a shell holder that will work with either of your presses. Some research makes me believe these dies are Herters, which use RCBS decapping pin. 1st die resizes, 1nd die decaps and expands the case mouth, 3rd die seats and crimps. Old school, but they work just fine and look like new.

I found a shell holder that will work with either of your presses. Some research makes me believe these dies are Herters, which use RCBS decapping pin. 1st die resizes, 1nd die decaps and expands the case mouth, 3rd die seats and crimps. Old school, but they work just fine and look like new.
I would rather have newer dies, rcbs or lee. I was planning on using a lee powder through mouth expanding die to both load powder and expand the mouth of the brass for loading. Your dies add a few steps. I will get back to you in a day or so, ok?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top