JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Looking for price information.

I have a new old stock model 10-10 reloading scale and a case kicker. I have looked to find some prices but everything I have found is used. I will be selling these once I figure out what would be a fair price.

Thanks

Items are sold. No longer need information.

Last Edited:
Unless you are the dealer selling it for the first time it is used. Might be like new used but its used. Put it on eBay list its condition and get as much as someone is willing to pay.

Unless you are the dealer selling it for the first time it is used. Might be like new used but its used. Put it on eBay list its condition and get as much as someone is willing to pay.
Excuse me for using the improper word. I should have said "never been used but must be considered used".

SHPD_Retired, after searching a little your scale is definitely made in USA by Ohaus in New Jersey.

There's one on EBay now with 24 bids going for $145. One sold on this forum recently for $125.

If yours is repeatable (10 cycles) it is in great working condition.

You shouldn't have any trouble listing it. There is a market for them

Last Edited:
I have both of those items and they are both great! The scale is made by Ohaus as Wisky Tango states, and they are some of the best "hobby" scales ever made. I've had mine in heavy use since the '70s (dang I feel old now) and it's been flawless.

The case kicker saves a ton of time with a single stage press. The powder coat is worn away showing bare metal on the exit ramp of mine it's had that many cases across it.

GLWS

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top