Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

I need help using the NWFA site

Discussion in 'Questions, Problems, & Feedback' started by OldguyGW, Jun 10, 2015.

1. OldguyGW

OldguyGW Salem New Member

Can someone tell me where I can find instructions on things like Posting Feedback, Locking an ad, etc. I like the site but struggle with using it.

Thank you for the help

Oldguygw

2. solv3nt

solv3nt Portland Well-Known Member

Posting feedback:
    Click on their name, a box will pop up. Click on their name again in the box that pops up. Their profile page will open up. Click on "trading stats", then at the bottom, you will see text that says "add feedback". Click that and add your feedback.

Locking ad:
    In your ad, at the very top, there is text that reads "thread tools", click on that, then you will see a checkbox that says "open" click on that, now your thread is locked.

Conversations:
    Click on their username, a box pops up, click on "start a conversation" type away.

Welcome aboard.

3. deadeye

deadeye Albany,OR. Moderator Staff Member

4. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Just a heads up, things should get much easier to use when our new version goes live within the next 1-2 months.