JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just got my muzzle brake mounted and I need a bolt knob for my Remy. What I'm looking for is a Resin or Silver skull about 1" in diameter, I want to drill and tap it and mount it on my bolt. anyone have a clue where I can get one? any help would be appreciated.

I just got my muzzle brake mounted and I need a bolt knob for my Remy. What I'm looking for is a Resin or Silver skull about 1" in diameter, I want to drill and tap it and mount it on my bolt. anyone have a clue where I can get one? any help would be appreciated.

I cant help with the skull. However, i do want to give you props on your build! That's a nice looking rifle, let us know how it shoots.

Lefty.

ok pics are great but give us a few details,,, did you buy it all as parts and build from the rec up, or was it a(insert rifle here) who made the stock, who made the barrell what cal... details man details!

what about shift knobs? they maybe little bigger, but you should be able to find one thats already drilled and tapped......may need to do soem work around if you want it to be right side up with bolt down....

OR these!
http://www.amazon.com/Custom-Access...s/dp/B0009N0W60/ref=acc_glance_auto_ai_ps_t_4 I dont know if they're bigger than the valve stem caps, BUT....they look to be right size for bolt handle...if you can get the studs out

Early Remington 700 action with a douglas premium barrel 7mm Mag, I threaded the barrel and installed the new muzzle brake. Choate sniper stock, leopold mounts, stock trigger I work it over 3lbs. I have done nothing to the bolt other than die the handle, lugs have real good contact. Cerakoat for the bolt and im going to go out and shoot it before I Cerakoat the whole action and barrel, just Duracoat for now. I will see how good it shoots as soon as I can get the scope I want. If needed I will do some barrel work to it. I thought about truing the bolt but the lathe I have is just not solid enough for .0001 work.

Over in N. Portland there is a bead shop called Belladonna Beads. They have lots of different skull beads and decorative things. I got some carved bone ones for a keychain I made. I think they have just what you want.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top