JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
...and here is the King of the Hill, the Pedersoli Kuechenreuter target pistol in .45cal, bought for a hundred bucks in an old fruit box full of cr- rubbish from a guy who couldn't be bothered to figure out what he had.

1603977247951.png

Late to the thread and it looks you got a lot of good info but I would like to add if you have any barrel pitting or tough rust to remove inside it you can 'lightly' lap the barrel with water based valve lapping compound.

I restored a T/C Renegade a couple years ago that was a lot worse than your rifle and some careful lapping of the barrel really helped and the rifle shoots very accurately.

Last Edited:
I must have missed it or you guys didn't tell the OP about the bent front site.
Lol.
It could be bent because that's how you adjust the sites lol
I wouldn't bend it back until you fire it .
Might already be sited in for you.

It could be bent because that's how you adjust the sites lol
Yea maybe that's how you attempt a crude sight adjustment on a fixed sight gun - and destroy it.

Ever seen a bent sight on a Colt or S & W ? I have - Dang near made me want to cry!

The sights on this rifle are dovetailed and can be drifted to perform adjustments.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top