JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I Need Help Finding a Gun Store that is located in the Portland Metro area. It is a small black cube building. I drove by it a couple of times and I don't remember the name or location. I think they sell Class 3 weapons if that helps? - I just need the name but if you could give a location, I would appreciate it.:s0155:

Northwest Armory on S.E. Mcloughlin in Milwaukie has a really cube-like building. However, I don't think they sell any class 3 items, and the building isn't black.

On a different note, the owner Carl has always been fair in trades, sales and so on with me. Sure, he wants to make a profit, but I understand he is running a business, not a gun give-away charity, so I accept his wanting to make a reasonable profit. After all, that is why he is running a business. Carl has always explained things fairly and rationally to me without being condescending like so many other firearms dealers are.

Thanx, I have used them a couple of times. They are good people. Anyways, I think I must be trippin' or something because I can not find this place anywhere. It must not be in the portland area I guess.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top