JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If you want comfort, and durability there are no better shoes than Z-Coil. I won't wear anything else.

Don't ya get a bit cold wearing only shoes this time of year? What do the neighbors say when you get the mail?

I just requested a boot PO from my primary employer, turns out I have $400~ for footwear. It has to be black, I'm thinking about kicking in a couple hundred dollars of my own and getting a pair of custom Wesco's. I already have a pair of custom Wesco wildland boots, I wonder if a pair of custom work boots would fill the bill and give me the support and comfort I'm after?

I have some serious foot problems, to the point that I have to wear orthotics. The custom orthotic store mostly sell New Balance walking shoes and they come in black. I am completely satisfied with them, comfortable and they wear like iron. I would recommend that you change the insoles. REI carries Superfeet among other brands.

I have some serious foot problems, to the point that I have to wear orthotics. The custom orthotic store mostly sell New Balance walking shoes and they come in black. I am completely satisfied with them, comfortable and they wear like iron. I would recommend that you change the insoles. REI carries Superfeet among other brands.

New Balance are great. The only non custom shoe I can buy.
No one else makes 6E widths.

Other than shoes, a good sock helps too. I wear compression stockings made by JOBST. firm at 20-30mmHg. It makes my legs less tired. It goes up to just below knee and wrap your legs really good and tight.

I stand on my feet minimum 10hrs in a day. They should last 6 months but i have a pair of 6 i bought 3yrs ago and they still retain their compression.

I am not required to wear a steel toe or slip-resistant shoe but i found that tennis shoes/running shoes are the most comfortable. They dont last though. 1year and to me it losts its 'hold'. Although it looks new on outside. Keens are good. The leather ones. Its what i wear now.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top