JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
City
Salmon creek Vancouver
State
Washington
I have guns and/or cash to trade for the right old work truck, manual preferred, in running condition (willing to work with something that needs minor attention but really just want something that drives). Not worried about odometer, this will be a beater truck for driving back and forth from salmon creek to orchards.
My Pops and I have a busy summer ahead of us. We have a few projects coming in which we will be needing a truck for.
Not so much something with power but mostly something we can throw stuff in and not worry about. I drive a 2019 4runner and he drives a 2020 outback. In other words we're not throwing stuff in the back of our vehicles.

things I want-
-Open bed preferred (no shell or tonneau)
-5speed manual
-runs and drives
-title in hand (no weird title situations will be considered)
-4x4 is a plus but at this price point I'm not expecting it lol
-tow package is a plus

Things I have to trade, willing to bundle for the right truck.
-Browning Buckmark Camper
-Beretta m9a1
-Aero Precision AR15 unfired
-Rock River Arms LAR-15 Elite CAR A4 with eotech 512 and extras
-brownells XM16e1 clone with era-correct parts (XBRN16E1)
-WASR10 AK tricked out
-Glock 17
-CZ SP01
-Colt M4a1 Socom (only for certain vehicles)
-Ruger GP100 6"
-ammo
-mags
-PLATE CARRIER WITH PLATES

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I have no interest in anything other than the GP.
Can you sell outside of your bundle? What might it be worth?
Not too keen on the amount of paper to make this whole thing happen.
I have a late model Chevy 4wd, but auto.

Tom in Lebanon, Or.

I have no interest in anything other than the GP.
Can you sell outside of your bundle? What might it be worth?
Not too keen on the amount of paper to make this whole thing happen.
I have a late model Chevy 4wd, but auto.

Tom in Lebanon, Or.
What do you mean about the amount of paper?

yeah I may consider selling the GP100 maybe 600? It's brand new

I just wanted to see if you had a desire to let go of the gun how much.
My wife just bought the same gun for slightly less than what you offered, so I will
leave the conversation.
I live in Oregon and couldn't make this happen since there is a nasty boundary between yours, and my state.
Good luck with your search. BTW I sent my son your ad and he might be in touch, as he has the kind of
vehicle you are looking for.
Tom

I just wanted to see if you had a desire to let go of the gun how much.
My wife just bought the same gun for slightly less than what you offered, so I will
leave the conversation.
I live in Oregon and couldn't make this happen since there is a nasty boundary between yours, and my state.
Good luck with your search. BTW I sent my son your ad and he might be in touch, as he has the kind of
vehicle you are looking for.
Tom
Thanks Tom! Happy new year to you and I hope your wife enjoys the gp100 they are awesome

My dad has this 89 ford for sale. Sorry it is not a 5 speed but I thought you might want to look at it. Great for a camper and of course can TOW. If interested call or text me 503-545-9089

2947.png 2947.png 2948.png 2948.png

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
(google map)
1989 Ford F-350
condition: excellent
cylinders: 8 cylinders
drive: rwd
fuel: gas
odometer: 62000
paint color: white
size: full-size
title status: clean
transmission: automatic
type: pickup
1989 Ford F-350 Dully extended cab
460 engine
62,000 Miles
$2600.00 OBO

Man... I had the perfect truck for you. 94 F150 l6/5sp. Manual windows/locks, even vinyl flooring for easy cleanup. Great work truck in remarkable overall shape. I used it as my daily driver.
I sold it about a year ago for $1200 but I'm not trying to be a tease. Just saying that there are <$1500 pickups out there that are not trashed or used up. Only problem is that non forum people might be hinky about gun trades.

Good luck with it. Hope you find what you're looking for.

Man... I had the perfect truck for you. 94 F150 l6/5sp. Manual windows/locks, even vinyl flooring for easy cleanup. Great work truck in remarkable overall shape. I used it as my daily driver.
I sold it about a year ago for $1200 but I'm not trying to be a tease. Just saying that there are <$1500 pickups out there that are not trashed or used up. Only problem is that non forum people might be hinky about gun trades.

Good luck with it. Hope you find what you're looking for.
TEASE! J/K lol. Yeah I totally understand and that's why I post here. Im hesitant to offer Craigslist sellers guns if it's going to trigger someone. RED FLAG! Lol

TEASE! J/K lol. Yeah I totally understand and that's why I post here. Im hesitant to offer Craigslist sellers guns if it's going to trigger someone. RED FLAG! Lol
The little Mazda 4x4 I had before the Ford was bought from a felon... he told me he kept getting gun-trade offers but was pretty sure it was LE trying to "entrap" him.
I lowballed him with crispy 100s and he went for it.
And I GTF outta there.

The little Mazda 4x4 I had before the Ford was bought from a felon... he told me he kept getting gun-trade offers but was pretty sure it was LE trying to "entrap" him.
I lowballed him with crispy 100s and he went for it.
And I GTF outta there.
Where's my felon with a good truck looking to get rid of it!!! Lol!!!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.