JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Most likely ammo related, primers pherhaps? :oops:
I was kinda also thinking this too.
Years ago when i was shooting pretty much only shotgun i bought a case or two of Remington shells and those things had a crazy high FTF rate compared to win.
Ive gone through thousands of win shells and never had a single FTF i had about 4-5 maybe more in just a single case of rem.
I quit buying all remington ammo after that. (I know haters gunna hate, so ill beat you to it! :p you can have it. All the more for you ladies and gents. ;))
I keep hearing their reloading primers are good though so makes me "buy" curious (esp. These days you take what you can get! :confused:)

If you are shooting a Garand the ammo may well be to hot. As to the delayed firing then it could be the firing pin (looked at the pin point). HSM are remanufactured ammo and was usually sold at gun shows. Never saw any being sold in stores.

If you are shooting a Garand the ammo may well be to hot. As to the delayed firing then it could be the firing pin (looked at the pin point). HSM are remanufactured ammo and was usually sold at gun shows. Never saw any being sold in stores.
It is all fine with the rifle. Afterwards, I run about 100 rounds of Federal and had no issues. I also checked the headspace, and it was all good.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top