JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Good number of spots to set up paper or steel out near the Wolf creek shooting spots at 50-100 yards. You looking for further than that?
Static or more competition\tactical work? Also highly recommend a number of the great 3 gun matches around that generally have a 2 gun division for pistol and rifle. Excellent practice on the clock with movement and a stress factor added.

So I've been shooting PR for like forever...( started in '99 )...its been a lot of fun for me.
It gives you a chance to "run and gun", shoot targets at unknown distances, and have friendly competiveness with a bunch of good doods. While safety is paramount, the overall feel is more relaxed compared to other competitions Ive done, which makes it a great place to get your feet wet.

Heres a random match...I'm at the 7:30ish mark

and a few pics from over the years:

C77110C5-11D2-4B38-A951-6F65B8F587E3.jpeg EAB43156-0D2A-4652-851B-7E048A31A515.jpeg F068ECC5-84B6-4EDB-913B-0E9C0BFABD40.jpeg 9A27A325-F114-4B5D-9404-7E44915E58BC.jpeg 2040336E-8FF8-4BC6-90FB-9970734A28E6.jpeg D865D1DD-775B-4CB1-8693-C26119267161.jpeg

Good number of spots to set up paper or steel out near the Wolf creek shooting spots at 50-100 yards. You looking for further than that?
Static or more competition\tactical work? Also highly recommend a number of the great 3 gun matches around that generally have a 2 gun division for pistol and rifle. Excellent practice on the clock with movement and a stress factor added.
No that's fine with me, just want to be able to "work" my rifle and myself...insert jokes.....without having to sit at a shooting bench or only run pistol calibers.

The lack of it's completion is what led me to join ARPC (still a current member in good standing at TCGC and action range certified) No certification to use their auction bays and rifle calibers being allowed, sold me on ARPC. Although I don't get down there that much as I'd like, I do enjoy shooting my SBR's there and of course the speed steel matches when my schedule allows.

Thanks, I may have to take you up on that someday. I actually have a friend who has a membership there as well, just don't get down that way too often....life gets in the way of living!!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top