JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Good number of spots to set up paper or steel out near the Wolf creek shooting spots at 50-100 yards. You looking for further than that?
Static or more competition\tactical work? Also highly recommend a number of the great 3 gun matches around that generally have a 2 gun division for pistol and rifle. Excellent practice on the clock with movement and a stress factor added.

So I've been shooting PR for like forever...( started in '99 )...its been a lot of fun for me.
It gives you a chance to "run and gun", shoot targets at unknown distances, and have friendly competiveness with a bunch of good doods. While safety is paramount, the overall feel is more relaxed compared to other competitions Ive done, which makes it a great place to get your feet wet.

Heres a random match...I'm at the 7:30ish mark

and a few pics from over the years:

C77110C5-11D2-4B38-A951-6F65B8F587E3.jpeg EAB43156-0D2A-4652-851B-7E048A31A515.jpeg F068ECC5-84B6-4EDB-913B-0E9C0BFABD40.jpeg 9A27A325-F114-4B5D-9404-7E44915E58BC.jpeg 2040336E-8FF8-4BC6-90FB-9970734A28E6.jpeg D865D1DD-775B-4CB1-8693-C26119267161.jpeg

Good number of spots to set up paper or steel out near the Wolf creek shooting spots at 50-100 yards. You looking for further than that?
Static or more competition\tactical work? Also highly recommend a number of the great 3 gun matches around that generally have a 2 gun division for pistol and rifle. Excellent practice on the clock with movement and a stress factor added.
No that's fine with me, just want to be able to "work" my rifle and myself...insert jokes.....without having to sit at a shooting bench or only run pistol calibers.

The lack of it's completion is what led me to join ARPC (still a current member in good standing at TCGC and action range certified) No certification to use their auction bays and rifle calibers being allowed, sold me on ARPC. Although I don't get down there that much as I'd like, I do enjoy shooting my SBR's there and of course the speed steel matches when my schedule allows.

Thanks, I may have to take you up on that someday. I actually have a friend who has a membership there as well, just don't get down that way too often....life gets in the way of living!!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top