JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Crap, my FFL, US GUNS LLC went out of business. I need a new FFL to receive. Problem is I'm usually getting up to 5 at a time and it gets very expensive for them to write down serial #'s. US GUNS was $10 for the phone call and $20 for up to 5 serial numbers. Everyone else seems to be $10, +$25 for the first then $15-$20 for each serial number they have to write on the very same form that'll take 5 numbers.

Help? Anyone?
I'm in the same boat here in Eugene. I was using The Baron's Den, but they are gone. So is SM Gun Shop. I'm hesitant to use Oak Grove even if they get their license back, because I don't want to get my purchases hung up in their BATF issues. I don't know of anybody else around here, and I refuse to do business with George out in Veneta.

I'm in the same boat here in Eugene. I was using The Baron's Den, but they are gone. So is SM Gun Shop. I'm hesitant to use Oak Grove even if they get their license back, because I don't want to get my purchases hung up in their BATF issues. I don't know of anybody else around here, and I refuse to do business with George out in Veneta.

Mazamas does them, but they charge so much that they don't really want to do them. Only an option for a decent deal or a must have.

I'd wager that Your best bet down there is to make a few connections with private / home FFL's who do transfers by appointment.

Erik Peale at TZS Gunfire LLC in Veneta is a class act and always treats you like family. Well worth the short drive :) There is also gunrunner in Junction City.

Sorry to hear about US guns. I liked those guys. I had some guns sent to them. They hinted they weren't doing well. Cut above has treated me well also.
The counter guys at US Guns told me that the owner has another business (not weapon related) and decided to get out and close up. I think they just never had the traffic, until they were closing up and then they got busier.

Money Market Pawn on 136th and Powell quoted me $20 per transfers. I didn't get anymore details than that, but they seemed like decent guys if you don't mind venturing into that neck of the woods..

"Living wage" ????? Wtf ?.
What part of "shall not be infringed" does FFL fees fall under, since when does paying a person to file a form become about getting a "living wage"??
Far as I know arizona still has parking lot gun deals so you really dont have to pay an FFL unless you want something specific shipping close to you. How often do you run your private party transfers thru an FFL there billdeserthills??

Actually since I used to be an ffl, I rarely buy on paper any longer--I left the biz with plenty of full safes anyhow--besides I only have two hands

I've seen plenty of gundealers who sold for too cheap to stay in business.
It's hard to make much money selling guns, in fact it's still the fastest way
I know to become a millionaire-- just start your gun biz with 2 mil--won't take
long from there

Actually since I used to be an ffl, I rarely buy on paper any longer--I left the biz with plenty of full safes anyhow--besides I only have two hands

I've seen plenty of gundealers who sold for too cheap to stay in business.
It's hard to make much money selling guns, in fact it's still the fastest way
I know to become a millionaire-- just start your gun biz with 2 mil--won't take
long from there
You dont use an FFL for private transfers, Oregon Crimelords(politicians) recently outlawed Private Party sales now Oregon Private Party sales must go thru a FFL (legally per crimelords) you dont have to do this in AZ. You dont support your local FFL by overpaying on a private party transfer... but we complain about high fees and a non fee payer is talking about a living wage... I dont think you on our page.
So how is paying a transfer fee on a private party sale about paying a FFL a "Living wage"? you stated fun facts about your self but avoided the question completely, you should be in politics.

Last Edited:
Money Market Pawn on 136th and Powell quoted me $20 per transfers. I didn't get anymore details than that, but they seemed like decent guys if you don't mind venturing into that neck of the woods..

That's $20.00 + $10.00 BGC fee to make $30.00...FYI.

You dont use an FFL for private transfers, Oregon Crimelords(politicians) recently outlawed Private Party sales now Oregon Private Party sales must go thru a FFL (legally per crimelords) you dont have to do this in AZ. You dont support your local FFL by overpaying on a private party transfer... but we complain about high fees and a non fee payer is talking about a living wage... I dont think you on our page.
So how is paying a transfer fee on a private party sale about paying a FFL a "Living wage"? you stated fun facts about your self but avoided the question completely, you should be in politics.

Thanks for the referral,
unfortunately with my two felony priors I don't think politics is gonna work for me

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top