JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am looking to purchase a new concealed carry or two....Here is what I'm looking for:

Springfield XD-9 or XD-40, sub-compact 3" barrel

Walther PPS 9mm or 40mm

Kel-Tec PF9

Kahr PM9 or PM40

Maybe a Walther P22, but I'm hesitant due to the smaller cartridge....I would maybe consider in a package deal with another of the handguns above...

Also, if anyone has any other suggestions that are in the same price range that you would suggest, please feel free to let me know...I'll also mention that I am NOT a Glock fan, I can appreciate if you are, but I'm not.....

Hey buddy, that Sig getting a little too bulky?

The XD's are great guns, tons of fans out there. Me personally, I'm selling most of the 'other' pistols and buying 1911's. Once you carry something that thin and comfortable it's hard to go back to anything else.

Its funny how one can like an XD but not a glock, and vice versa :s0114:

I like both the glock and the XD, but I cant say that Im a fan of Kahr's. I know its a popular choice, but I didnt like how they disassembled.

I guess out of the choices listed, I would have to say the XD-9. The only thing I will say about the XD's, is make sure you practice your draw. One in maybe 15 times the handgun failed to fire because I didnt engage the safety all the way on the handgrip. Doesnt happen often, but man, I wouldnt want it to happen if Im drawing in a life or death situation :s0131:

Heres my buddies next to my trusty sig, they sure were fun to fire with one in each hand :D

Picture010.jpg

The XD's are great guns, tons of fans out there. Me personally, I'm selling most of the 'other' pistols and buying 1911's. Once you carry something that thin and comfortable it's hard to go back to anything else.

Yeah the Sig isn't comfortable anymore....Especially since I'm not wearing the type of clothes that can conceal the shoulder rig or paddle holster I was carrying it in....

I would want a Kimber Ultra Compact 1911, but I can't reconcile spending that much money on one firearm right now....

+1 on the 1911

Or a high power

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.