JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The long and short of it is, I need someone to babysit about 10 rifles and shotguns for a couple of months.

My wife and I recently got screwed in a bad real estate deal, leaving us with a canceled closing date, and a fast approaching move out date.

We have decided to rent a 1br apt for the time being and place everything else into storage while we pursue another more permanent location.

Because of space issues, and the general mustiness of storage units I am seeking a responsible, and upstanding gun owner to babysit for me.

Upstanding members in the greater PDX or Vancouver areas preferred. PM me I'm sure we can work something out.

Hey, I've received a couple of PM's and emails with some questions. Here are some answers.

I have one of those cheap steal gun cabinets that can go with the guns so they just aren't lying around.

There is nothing illegal about these guns, and I'm not hiding them in anyway.

Depending on how things go down, I would be more than happy to let a responsible gun owner take them out and use (not abuse) them in my absence.

Guns would include, but not limited to: an AR15, a Hunting riffle, Mosin Nagants, Mossy 500, a .22, and some other assorted goodies.

It looks as if I might have found a larger place to rent on the cheap. I'll find out more tomorrow night. If this proves to be the case, I won't be needing a babysitter.

I'll update tomorrow. And thanks to all you who have responded.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top