JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I picked up a bunch of winchester power point subsonic ammo at dicks really suprised how hard this stuff hits, knocks the heck out of squirrels.

bimart usually has aguila subsonic and CCI standard velocity... which is subsonic also.

People don't realize CCI SV is subsonic.

Prices on CCI SV are very low. Look around and it can be had for $25 per 500. It is also one of the most accurate 22LR ammos for the price. It holds its own against many of the higher end target ammos.

People don't realize CCI SV is subsonic.

Prices on CCI SV are very low. Look around and it can be had for $25 per 500. It is also one of the most accurate 22LR ammos for the price. It holds its own against many of the higher end target ammos.

Yes I use SV velocity for all the bench learning, sighting in, trigger squeeze ETC and when it comes to the hunting part I try to use an expandable bullet such as the CCI segmented Hollow Point. Yes I know bullet placement is everything but when I have a 13 year old hunting "gigantic" nutria for the first time, the placement can be a little off.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.