JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I need ... 10 Bricks of 500 shells each ... 22 LR Ammo ... to pay off some one I owe ... ( MY SON ) .... I live in Silverton ..... need some one close with some to sell .... they will be used just for plinkers ... no need for anything special ...

Thanks .... Doug

Hi Doug ,

Dont let these guys get to you as they are just having some fun with you based on the current lack of .22 ammo . There are litterally thousands of people currenly wishing they could score even one 500 round brick of some .22 ammo and then they see your post looking for 5,000 rounds they tend to think that is a bit on the dilusional side and want to poke fun . Hope your son can forgive you for shooting up his stash and that you can at least find some to get him by .

10 Spot

No problem guys ... I knew it would be near impossible , but had to try .... My son is a contractor ... and some guy traded him these shells in the picture for some work ... His plans were to shoot them ... I said , I don't think so .... and thats where the trade comes in ...

DSC02901 (800x318).jpg

I don''t understand. You mean he has the stuff and you don't him to want to shoot it. Why not? Most of it looks like current production. or did you shoot it all and now your in do-do.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.