JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Portland and Vancouver are two different cities. And aren't you in Vancouver? The bridge doesn't stop anything!

Last Edited:
Portland and Vancouver are two different cities. And aren't you in Vancouver? The bridge doesn't stop anything!

That's what I mean, I moved to Vancouver to get away from this crap and now it's moving across the river.
Filling all the apartments and low income housing now that portland is becoming overpriced.

Now I need to look at moving again.

That's what I mean, I moved to Vancouver to get away from this crap and now it's moving across the river.
Filling all the apartments and low income housing now that portland is becoming overpriced.

Now I need to look at moving again.

Its everywhere brother. I was assigned to Vancouver in 2006 and 2007 and I used to joke that the normal people went inside before sunset and the tweekers and idiots come out.

The stats on inbound migration to the PDX area say 30,000 people a year are moving here. Now in a group of 30,000 people, not every one of those is going to be a law abiding citizen.

A quick Google lead me to this article that says 8% of the population are convicted felons. We can probably safely assume that another 8% are misdemeanor convicted as well.

Study estimates U.S. population with felony convictions - UGA Today

So out of 30,000 people we can have a reasonable expectation that out of those 30,000 people that 4,800 will have some type of criminal conviction. So right along with the "normal" citizens there will be some level of shi*bags to insure that crime will not drop any time soon.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top