JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Equalizer was awesome. Made me want a Jaguar for about 10 minutes!

Does anybody remember the detective shows Riptide and Stingray? And of course the best detective show ever: Simon and Simon! Loved the Power Wagon!

Wow, I remember Sledge Hammer being much better than that, I actually wish i wouldn't of just watched it. Spinning a SA/DA :s0095:

I learned that one when I went back to watch Short Circuit. I remembered it as being a great movie so when I saw it at Wally World for $5 I thought my kids would enjoy it. What a terrible movie. How I ever thought that was good is beyond me.

I now have a rule; no movies older than 10years. Keeps my pleasant memories in tact.

Braless Babes (how the hell did that ever go out of fashion?), Ozzie Ozborne at his best, ELO, The BeeGees, Willie Nelson at the Airport Drive-In in Houston TX, My second wife, Magnum P.I., Strawberry Hill for a buck a bottle, Willits CA, Key Largo FL

Good freakin times in the 80's

Miami Vice 1984-1990 was one of my favorites along with Magnum PI (Thomas Magnum being the only person allowed to wear a Hawiian shirt tucked in). Fast cars, fast boats, hot chicks. What's not to like? And Thomas Magnum was a 1911 guy; another point in his favor.

I learned that one when I went back to watch Short Circuit. I remembered it as being a great movie so when I saw it at Wally World for $5 I thought my kids would enjoy it. What a terrible movie. How I ever thought that was good is beyond me.

I now have a rule; no movies older than 10years. Keeps my pleasant memories in tact.

I know what you mean. I remember movies that I saw as a kid where I was blown away by the special effects at the time and now they look like movies the SciFi channel would reject as too hokey looking.

I would watch the original Terminator movie (1984) over most of the crap SciFI of today.

Die Hard - better than 90% of the garbage today. First Blood, RoboCop, the list is long .... Short Circuit was awful THEN, you must have been high at the time :)

I remember trying to watch the A Team a few months ago and shook my head by how bad it was but I loved it when I was a kid. Lets see good music, well, i remember it as good. campy movies, and most importantly, least till the late 80s, no Rap. I hate that crap with a capitol CRAP.

I would watch the original Terminator movie (1984) over most of the crap SciFI of today.

Die Hard - better than 90% of the garbage today. First Blood, RoboCop, the list is long .... Short Circuit was awful THEN, you must have been high at the time :)

Hey..I liked Short Circuit, saw it again a couple of years ago and I still like it. Maybe you guys dont like it because you took it "seriously" where the movie was a comedy.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top