JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Nearly 2 weeks ago, I purchased a Taurus Pro 24/7 9mm from wholesale sports. They sold out the first day. I put it up for trade and 2 days ago, someone made me an offer and gave me much more than I paid for the gun. Although the unusual profit was nice, I really miss that gun! The sale was $290 and I cannot find a similar gun for anywhere near that price. I am having sellers' remorse and now i'm trying to find a better gun but am not enjoying the process. The 24/7 pro felt so right in my big hands and I loved everything about it. Not to mention, Taurus has the best customer service reps out there.

Now i'm just going to have to buy something better to make me forget about the Taurus but I am just having a difficult time trying.

Got over it just now. Picked up a like new, safe queen, Springfield XDM9 3.8 with 4 magazines. I am absolutely happy and with the price I got it for, I am now over the Taurus. =)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top