Landhawk Arms
Sporting Systems
Oregon Rifleworks
Low Price Guns
J&B Firearm Sales
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Southwest Firearms Forum
Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

I miss my Taurus 24/7 pro 9m

Reactions
Nearly 2 weeks ago, I purchased a Taurus Pro 24/7 9mm from wholesale sports. They sold out the first day. I put it up for trade and 2 days ago, someone made me an offer and gave me much more than I paid for the gun. Although the unusual profit was nice, I really miss that gun! The sale was $290 and I cannot find a similar gun for anywhere near that price. I am having sellers' remorse and now i'm trying to find a better gun but am not enjoying the process. The 24/7 pro felt so right in my big hands and I loved everything about it. Not to mention, Taurus has the best customer service reps out there.

Now i'm just going to have to buy something better to make me forget about the Taurus but I am just having a difficult time trying.

OP
ThemGunsThough
Reactions
Got over it just now. Picked up a like new, safe queen, Springfield XDM9 3.8 with 4 magazines. I am absolutely happy and with the price I got it for, I am now over the Taurus. =)

UPCOMING EVENTS

Speed Steel @ Tri-County
Tri-County Gun Club
13050 SW Tonquin Rd, Sherwood, OR 97140, USA
IDPA @ Tri-County
Tri-County Gun Club
13050 SW Tonquin Rd, Sherwood, OR 97140, USA
Casade Mountain Man Show...
Casade Mountain Man Show
The Evergreen State Fairgrounds, 14405 179th Ave SE, Monroe, WA 98272, USA
NRA Pistol marksmanship Simulator Training
Defensive Arts Center
4620 SW Beaverton Hillsdale Hwy C2, Portland, OR 97221, USA

LATEST REVIEWS

• Curt's Discount Shooter's Supply
    5.00 star(s)
    Bought two guns from Curts over the past 5yrs and quite a few accessories. They have more of the really nice high-end products. I live on the...
    • Helocat
  • Curt's Discount Shooter's Supply
    4.00 star(s)
    Great place good people, transfer fee is a joke.
    • FireArm
  • Northwest Armory - Milwaukie
    3.00 star(s)
    I used to go in often, even when the store is empty its hard to get someone to help, they say just a sec and never come back to you, or are having...
    • FireArm
  • TJ Gun Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Great shop and decent selection, good for a hunting rifle or Glock , hit or miss on just about everything else.
    • FireArm
  • Money Market Pawn Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    Great place, people and service.
    • FireArm

SUPPORT NORTHWEST FIREARMS

Staff online