JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
An excellent AK site is ww.akforum.net It's simply collossal, well categorized for every nationality and variant with individual messageboards, with tons of tutorials and photos. Lots of buy/sell classifieds as well. Study up, and then buy locally.

By the way, that pre-ban Chinese AK that you shot, either Poly-Tech or Norinco (made in the same factories), will be the best AK you will ever see. Those were made especially well in order to crack open the US import market. I recently sold one (SOB, SNIFF, OH BOO-HOO!) on that forum for fourteen hundred dollah, and I could have gotten more if I had the time!......................elsullo :(

By the way, that pre-ban Chinese AK that you shot, either Poly-Tech or Norinco (made in the same factories), will be the best AK you will ever see. Those were made especially well in order to crack open the US import market. I recently sold one (SOB, SNIFF, OH BOO-HOO!) on that forum for fourteen hundred dollah, and I could have gotten more if I had the time!......................elsullo :(

Does that apply to the Sporter versions too? Some people online slam these for having "soft" internal parts; others swear they're the best ever made.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top