JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The Original
Untitled58-620x330.jpg
http://www.wideopenspaces.com/whitney-wolverine-pistol-ahead-time-video/

Current Production
WW_W_FLASH.jpg
<broken link removed>

I like that they had the forethought to keep the end of the barrel unshrouded so you can burn the bejesus outa someone foolish enough to close with you.
I'll buy five on that alone.

Hey! You can just give me the SR22 and that way you will not have an "extra".

I am here to help!

Uh.....................OK.:D

Thanks for the help.................Uh........yeah...........:D.........thanks............Uh....:D....OK..........:D...send me your address, and I'll send it directly to you........:D..............

Uh................:D.................OK?..................:rolleyes::D

BTW, my "go to" LGS can't find one............I read more reviews on it, and on Olympic Arms customer service, I think I'm lucky they didn't find one....................:cool::confused:o_O

Uh.....................OK.:D

Thanks for the help.................Uh........yeah...........:D.........thanks............Uh....:D....OK..........:D...send me your address, and I'll send it directly to you........:D..............

Uh................:D.................OK?..................:rolleyes::D

BTW, my "go to" LGS can't find one............I read more reviews on it, and on Olympic Arms customer service, I think I'm lucky they didn't find one....................:cool::confused:o_O

Yeah it looked that way to me. Kinda cool but lots of better cool guns with good reviews around. If I had unlimited funds I would get one but I am in need of another SR22 now. Problem is per the wife I am supposed to trade for it. I have nothing I am willing to give up that is not quite a bit more valuable.
Going to have to sell something and that hurts as right now I kinda like everything I have....I do not like having a boss over my money but it is likely why I have nice things....I would be living in a shack with stacks of guns and fishing gear if I had my way.

Girls....they all are Spazzes anyway.:rolleyes:

I remember when I was in my 20's and camped out in the woods on a logging job.

My girlfriend actually put a RUG in front of the tent entrance!!!!!

Sup' wit' dat'?

That would be crossing the line for me. I would not let someone put a rug in the place I pee at night.

Actually neither is that bad,not having a boss or living in a shack.
Just need to replenish the guns and fishing gear now

Yeah I would think that but then I remember being single and "needing" to find a woman at times. That or go home to a cold shower. I have not had to have a cold shower in many years.....Cause the boss pays the bills and keeps the hot water going for me.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top