JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
... did I see them post, on their Facebook, a Springfield Armory XDS (in black) for $660? Not sure if that's what they meant, but the MSRP is $600. I picked one up, a couple of months ago (from NWA), for $500. I certainly understand it's a seller's market right now, but I feel like every other "Hey! We got ammo!" NWA Facebook post also says "Love us for our ability to offer every day low prices!"

10% over MSRP (and a 25% increase from January) certainly isn't a low price.

They will lose a lot of credibility if they are gouging in their other departments. I suppose you should know your guns and the price you are willing to pay for them before you go to any shop. It just makes me a little sad to think that my fave shop might be jacking the prices.

Thoughts?

Thanks!

They have been gouging all along. When they were cleaned out of mags, ammo, and all kinds of semi's they had plenty of their stuff on auction..Jackthedog

Nothing new.

I don't think they've ever had decent prices on new guns. I like supporting local businesses so I've bought about 3 from them but they aren't exactly a bargain store. Best deal from there was a used glock 23 (that appeared to be unfired) for $475. Wouldn't wave the $10 background check or throw in an extra mag but I asked anyway (this was back during george W, not during the panic). I asked about a transfer and they said $50. Pretty steep for a few minutes of paperwork. Since then I've found a less expensive and more local store.

Well like any other retailer I bet since the demand is up the cost from springfield has gone up.

I just bough a Glock 34 from them this week. Good price.
Been looking for one for a couple months.

I think we've seen enough of posts like this. Get over it already.

And welcome to NWFA.
I kind of agree, I hate the price increase but it's pretty annoying when there's so many posts on NWFA bubbleguming about all the price increases. Are the price increases life threatening to you? No? Then it doesn't affect you and we don't need to hear about it. I understand it's an open forum but come on guys there's no need to make a new thread regarding price hikes every single time.

mine was an impulse buy. My time is more valuable than to drive to Keiths for $30.00. Diesel fuel costs and such! wholesale sports were $539.00 but none in stock. I'm still happy. Glad I have plenty of ammo to break it in!!!

Right on! I wasn't trying to bash you for buying high, just trying to spread the headsup on a good price. I debated for quite awhile whether or not to pick one up myself... Fondled one everytime I got the chance! :) I love my xd9. Had 2 in the past 8 years. Springfield has really been putting out some tremendous firearms of late. Enjoy it!

Are the price increases life threatening to you? No? Then it doesn't affect you and we don't need to hear about it.

I know that this is a firearms forum, but I had no idea that the only things that are worth discussing are those that are "life threatening." I'm glad that the only things that effect you in this life are those things you deem "life threatening." jeesh.

Not a big fan of NWA's prices. They seem to do better with used. I helped a frend by a used security six as her home defence gun and they were helpful and reasonable. Before Obama time! New stuff has always on the high end. These threads are getting old, but the OP has a perfect right to post it! I didn't have to open it.

I know that this is a firearms forum, but I had no idea that the only things that are worth discussing are those that are "life threatening." I'm glad that the only things that effect you in this life are those things you deem "life threatening." jeesh.

The only thing people bother posting about is the price increases, why saturate the forums with that non sense? Post other things too, we get it. It's a waste of bandwidth to post the same stuff repeatedly. But yes this is an open forum and you're free to post whatever the hell you want, it just gets old is all.

They openly told me that they raised prices on all Glocks by $50 about 2 months ago, so Gen 4 G19 is now $600 (which they were all out of) and $550 for Gen 3 G19. $50 for all Glock mags. It was my go-to shop for all my firearm needs but not anymore. They are too busy making money to help out anyone with any transfers.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top