JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
OHHHH......JEEEEZUSS! The sanctity and prominence of the gender is on the wane! I will say that I have NEVER been married. BUT: I was NOT MARRIED to the same girl for 26 years. I'm now NOT MARRIED to the same girl for 10 years (so get rid of your accusations about fear of commitment: I probably am doing better than 90% of you poor bastards).

Here's how it works: THE HOUSE is an entity. YOU are an entity. THE GIRL is an entity. That money is seperate to each entity. No arguments, no debates, no secrets. All books for the house are open. More contributed to the HOUSE from YOU and the GIRL than is necessary to keep it going (Bonus rathole HOUSE money goes to a good party every year, or fixes the washing machine: whatever comes first.)

You don't starve the girl or the house to buy guns, therefore you need sneak none in. You also don't relinquish your masculinity to buy the gun you want. If the money ain't there, it ain't there, by gawd!

Get with the program! Respect your home, your family, your girl, and buy all the guns you can afford! If you buy old ones, and buy them right, you made a better investment than ANY college fund on the planet for your kids. "Better than money in the bank" used to be valid. Now it's ridiculously superfluous. Bank gives 1.5% on a kickass CD. Guns (old ones bought well) are running GUARANTEED 15-20% per year. (Check the books). Um.......nobody looking?......um......TAX FREE!!!!

And if you think federal gun control is about "safety", um......no......nobody looking.... it's really because you can buy and sell the damned things at 20% profit in one or two years and not be taxed. Guvmint is a helluvalot more worried about that than any safety issue.

Still banging on about the clip thing eh guys? Well I ain't goona change, it's been to ingrained in me and a rifle or handgun takes a clip, a tank has a magazine.

Congrats andreys on your nice wifey! Make her dinner or buy her something special!

So, funny story. My wife had some surgery awhile back and I baby sat her through it all (gladly I might add). Afterwards she bought me a new pistol which was very cool. While we were there I got my eyes all happy over another pistol and snuck back the next day and bought it. Present day: Last couple nights we have had prowls in the neighborhood, so I bring out the one I bought after she bought mine and put it on my nightstand (No kids at home anymore). This morning she casually mentions that she hopes I had enough gun for the job. I replied that I hope she enjoys the new outfit and shoes she was wearing. The end...

I never ask the wife to "let" me do anything.. and she respects me for that

Now do I just go hog wild and buy whatever I want? Of course not

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top