JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Got a smoking bundle price on Amazon too!

http://amzn.com/B00ZGIG5Y6

I love that I have a REAL remote without wires. The app works great on both my iPhone and iPad. If you are at a range it lets you have the chrono out past the red line while you work with shot strings from the bench.
The only thing I wish were different is that the data is local to the device (shot strings from my phone will not show up on my iPad.)

You can use standard sharing (e-mail, msg, etc) to share string data.

It does graphing, temp, pressure, spread average, high, low & spread.

For those of you not into all this cool stuff, there is the "Classic" Remote only mode that replicates the readout and buttons on the front of the chrono.

I love this thing!:)

Partial waste of money. Couldn't get the app to install on my Android. Contacted the manufacturer. Received the weak excuse that Androids are all different. Very difficult to read on my phone, especially in daylight.

Chronograph works OK. I suppose I will just have to record the readings manually.

I recommend strongly to anyone considering buy this to email [email protected] with the model of the tablet to determine whether it is compatible.

Apparently Android is not the standard we are to believe.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top