JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm sitting in my easy chair writing a response to my deer thread, my wife yells "There's a Coyote!"

So I grab my gun. It's on private property....darn. Maybe I can call it over...so I use my mouth to make some squeaking noises. The coyote turns around and starts running straight at me, but on the wrong side of the fence. He pauses, sits, stares in my direction, trying to figure out what to do. Eventually starts walking away from me. Darn....well that was fun.

I start using my hand and mouth to make some more squeakers, and out from my left another coyote is on a fast trot toward my position....wrong side of the other fence. He doesn't stop until he gets to the intersection of the fences and then slips under the fence and starts trotting toward my position. Now we're in business!

I love the smell of gunpowder in the morning! No deer, but got a small dog instead.

IMG_3210.jpg

.204 Remington 40 gr Accutips. No exit hole if you keep the pelts, and I love keeping the target in the scope picture during recoil. I can't express the smile I have when I'm shooting it...it's a very fun caliber.

nice! yeah the coyote and cougar populations are up for sure.i say they let us use some dogs for a season we'll tune them up. lol

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top