JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I love em. They are so simple, so effective and just great shooters. The ammo for them is pretty expensive, but the joy of shooting them is so great... Steel guns just feel better than plastic ones. And I, for some reason, am much more accurate with a steel gun than a plastic one, kind of weird. Man, I love my 1911's. Who else loves 1911's?

I have a "thing" for em myself...

P1060031.jpg

coltCE01-1.jpg

Dwandspringer01.jpg

dw009.jpg

EMP01-1.jpg

Yeah I have the fever....and there is no cure!
The only way to soothe it is more 1911. :love::love::love:
Here is my newest...I picked it up a couple of months ago and I absolutely love it.
Functions flawlessly with all types of ammo and is very acurate.
Springfield 1911-A1 Loaded in Stainless...
2809832536_7ce23812d7.jpg
2808978895_ebdc0f77be.jpg

The comp is a Bedell 7 port progressive, and the triggers are both SVI, one is the small curve, and the other is an Infinity with Benos insert. The real magic are in the parts you don't see. ;-)

Is the reason you're more accurate with a steel gun due to the weight? I've heard that some cops complain about Glocks after the second shot because its tougher to keep the lighter poly frame on target post recoil? Makes sense but ****, I wouldn't know.

Is the reason you're more accurate with a steel gun due to the weight? I've heard that some cops complain about Glocks after the second shot because its tougher to keep the lighter poly frame on target post recoil? Makes sense but ****, I wouldn't know.

Recoil is different, but not "my" reason why I prefer or shoot better with my 1911's.

Recoil control is just a matter of practice and technique. My splits with a Poly pistol is just as good as with my 1911's. Why I prefer my 1911's over my poly has to do with natural aim, I can point a 1911 more naturally. Familiarity, controls and lastly because I am able to tune them more to my liking for competitive shooting.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top