JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My income is fixed, but fairly high. 130K/year. But the gas still hurts.

As for the ranch. I might need it as a bug out facility since we are on the brink of WWIII. It's also very satisfying owning my own price of dirt & trees.
Ya how can a guy get buy on ONLY 11k a month.

Being a Conservative Republican as I am, all you've got to do is be creative and set your shooting up as a business (or any other endeavor really). You could do gun and ammo comparisons submit aticles to magazines or set up a you tube channel. Then you can write off everything endeavor related. Yes you still have to pay the high cost of fuel but you can write if off of your taxes. $1.00 is like a $1.40 you didn't pay taxes on. If big business can do it so can you. This is what I am doing with my ammo business.

Being a Conservative Republican as I am, all you've got to do is be creative and set your shooting up as a business (or any other endeavor really). You could do gun and ammo comparisons submit aticles to magazines or set up a you tube channel. Then you can write off everything endeavor related. Yes you still have to pay the high cost of fuel but you can write if off of your taxes. $1.00 is like a $1.40 you didn't pay taxes on. If big business can do it so can you. This is what I am doing with my ammo business.
That's the best suggestion I've heard all day!

It's amazing how these top echelon people don't even realize it and think they're lower middle class I guess they don't know what struggling actually means. One of my regular customers I have live in a 5000+ square-foot house on 6 acres with an indoor pool and a outdoor tennis court, two what I consider brand new diesel trucks a Mercedes SUV and two Porsches in their three car garage and by the way they complain your think the refrigerator was out of food and their food stamps hadn't showed up.

It's amazing how these top echelon people don't even realize it and think they're lower middle class I guess they don't know what struggling actually means. One of my regular customers I have live in a 5000+ square-foot house on 6 acres with an indoor pool and a outdoor tennis court, two what I consider brand new diesel trucks a Mercedes SUV and two Porsches in their three car garage and by the way they complain your think the refrigerator was out of food and their food stamps hadn't showed up.
I'm traveling in California right now as a long netter just for the ot....CALIFORNIA!!!! I could be home with my kids but gotta make some extra cash

Are you using the ranch as an income source? If not, is it possible to sell it and buy something smaller but closer to where you like to shoot?
Were it me, I'd be out of Portland and on that ranch faster than a scalded cat. OSP wouldn't see nothin' but a vapor trail outta my tail pipe!
Did I mention I'm retired? I don't think I could survive another move in my life. There have been too many already. I want to die where I'm at. You will understand this wisdom as you become a senior citizen.
One thing I have learned is that a man can travel 10,000 miles and still be in the same place.

Lucky you no live Southern California. I got this from my sister. She lives in L.A.

1664942425559.jpeg

1664942347563.png

Aloha, Mark

PS.....maybe, one way to afford the gas prices is to invest in some stocks like: XOM, CVX, DVN, etc..... etc.....

Lucky you no live Southern California. I got this from my sister. She lives in L.A.

View attachment 1287142

View attachment 1287141

Aloha, Mark

PS.....maybe, one way to afford the gas prices is to invest in some stocks like: XOM, CVX, DVN, etc..... etc.....
Somehow, I don't feel lucky paying $5.56 a gallon either!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top