JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thanks Orygun... hey same offer to MarkSBG's wife applies here. Thanks for being so supportive.

Hey Brandon446447--thank you. And now you have me worried. I haven't talked to Michael in quite a while, so if you saw anything there that was in fact a Chick Holster... I fear it may have been a prototype. :( I can't remember... But if it wasn't black or black and white as shown on Chick Holsters... do me a HUGE favor and forget you ever saw it :)

I'm glad you mentioned it though--I'll have to try to check when I go in sometime. Thanks again!

Hey Michael--I checked out your site and want to come see everything in real life. It's looking sharp! I really like it!!

Thank you... yes I'm sorry I forgot I even gave you a protype. Feel free to toss that in garbage. But absolutely I'd be glad to send you any of the others. Or hopefully bring you some. I really want to check out your store--looks awesome!

Technically yes, up and running. I'm slowly expanding and trying to figure some new things out... currently for some kilt fellows. :) We'll see what happens there. But things are good. I'm having fun and really likin' it.

Well do hope all is well. And hope to head your way soon. :s0155:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top