JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Came across this video review looking for something else, and it reminded of this thread and the 2 posts below.

I don't think I'm going to be doing any more selling. At least for the time being. You can make me an offer if you'd like, but I'm not going to list it. Purchasing is the priority. Ammo and whatever decent firearms I can get my hands on, as long as they aren't priced egregiously. Honestly, I regret everything I've sold this year, with the exception of my kimbers.
If anything I'll buy another shield.

I had a shield, not impressed.. so I bought a Glock 30 to carry, waaay too heavy. Last Friday I bought a Canik 9mm. Should be just right.

The link is to a video review. Warning some of his language is a little earthy. It explains fairly well 'why' my love for my EDC. I know most are 9mm fans so I should mention in the 9 it is 19+1.

Came across this video review looking for something else, and it reminded of this thread and the 2 posts below.

The link is to a video review. Warning some of his language is a little earthy. It explains fairly well 'why' my love for my EDC. I know most are 9mm fans so I should mention in the 9 it is 19+1.

He went looking for an XD. He lost me there. Lol. CZs are nice but I will continue to carry a Glock chambered in 9mm. Hasn't given me a reason to change. Not a huge fan of DA/SA pistols for carry. To each there own though.

I have a sig p226 in .40 I carry sometimes. I'd consider a shield in .40. I'd prefer it in .45. Really, I'd like to see glock make a single stack .40, and I'd like to add a g22, 23, and 27 to my collection. I prefer .45 over anything.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top