JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Heya Folks,

Good to be on the forum with you all. I don't own any guns other than the two attached to my torso but I thought I'd join in anyway. I just moved here from SoCal and have been enjoying the outdoors up here - a little colder and wetter than what I'm used to, but I don't have to worry about burning the place down so there's an upside to everything, ha! I've been doing a lot of camping, river kayaking, plunking and scouting, so if anybody want's to go shoot some arrows at some moving targets I'm licensed, outfitted, and ready to hunt.

Hope this post finds you well and feel free to say what's up,
EJ

"Sir, if the time comes I need one, there'll be plenty lying on the ground."

Welcome to the Forum EJ! I just took up archery a little over a month ago in hopes to hunt with a stick and string next season. I am having a blast with it! take a look around and enjoy.

Thanks, and good to meet you! It's a great indoor practice sport up here, I've got my block set up in the basement and can shoot whenever I like rain or shine. I have an older Martin compound that I shoot, how about yourself?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top