JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"Where are our men? Why are they not protecting us?" Sanchez continued, her voice full of frustration. "Men are failing us. I feel as though we are not being protected."

well. wasn't it women who were crying for "equality"? For declaring they don't need men??

true equality is pretty much impossible with all the double standards...

I will say this though; and my gf has said this as well... the best protection for a woman (and men) these days, is being able to defend themselves

SO....the best way to defend themselves is to be armed

and the best arm for that seems to be .. a gun

now, this is in PHILADELPHIA...... I think they have a legal Open Carry law there, and a restriction on Concealed Carry (license required to Carry Concealed)....

Pointy scissors deadly weapon
Swinging purse could have been fatal
Marrage was not the correct answer.

Dated a hair stylist.
tools of the trade kept in her knit bag purse.
She was swinging purse around.
I got the the point (of the scissors).
Was a close moment.

"Where are our men? Why are they not protecting us?" Sanchez continued, her voice full of frustration. "Men are failing us. I feel as though we are not being protected."

Obviously they (the men) were at home sleeping, having to work long hours to support them lounge lizards!!!

Where are the (good) men? They are being driven off by the "burning bras".

You want to "roar" ladies? Then you better grow some claws, fangs, and learn to use them effectively.

You want your men? Then perhaps treat them better, and not like they're just a sperm-donating "human wallet".

You men that are fortunate to have found a good woman? You better step up and treat her right with every ounce of grit that you have, else in my presence you may get beatch slapped.

Where are the (good) men? They are being driven off by the "burning bras".

You want to "roar" ladies? Then you better grow some claws, fangs, and learn to use them effectively.

You want your men? Then perhaps treat them better, and not like they're just a sperm-donating "human wallet".

You men that are fortunate have found a good woman? You better step up and treat her right with every ounce of grit that you have, else in my presence you may get beatch slapped.

:s0155::s0155::s0155::s0155::s0155:
Many of us have found good women and lifetime companionship, but today there are few of the good ones left.
My wife has stood by my side on every issue for 50 yrs this yr.

The left has NO ROE, AND NO HONOR.

Simple enough solution?

image.jpg

I hate purses, but women's cloths have zero useful pocket space usually. It's terrible. My husband could smuggle a baby in his pants pocket; I can hardly fit my hand in mine. They're a necessary evil because of no pockets in cloths and the necessity for things like tampons.

This article is, in part, asking for men to protect women. That's just absurd and misogynist. Assuming Melissa Thomas was attacked and robbed because she was a woman is short sighted. The attackers in the story could have easily targeted a man; it's impossible to say. Handbags aren't the issue; violence and lifestyles that lead to violence are.

Ban purses, I'd be fine with it.

Obviously they (the men) were at home sleeping, having to work long hours to support them lounge lizards!!!

Not only that but any criminal who reads this article now will know that some women will keep their cash in their bra,
Just one (or two) more reasons to check that bra

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads