JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
They've got some great prices on reloading supplies. I just picked up some 9mm RCBS dies for $35 and 168 grain A-Max 690FE565-53B7-474C-8105-5D1249E161A8.jpeg Hornady 30 cal bullets for .21 a round. I don't know if these are normal prices or not.

74D4A828-BA5D-4D40-9BBB-3AA123BF134F.jpeg C93D0D4F-ED19-49F1-9A28-9FF1AEECAA5F.jpeg

It's not that I don't like Walmart's in and of themselves... it's the booger eatin', mouth-breathers and their water-headed spawn running around like yapping angry chihuahuas slathering their effluvia all over everything that exponentially reduces my visits there.

o_O:rolleyes::s0125:

Most places have door mats at the entrances. It's the exit that's most important.
DO NOT TRACK
Please wipe your feet before you leave :)

I cant stand the place. It so happens i work for their main competitor (not amazon, talking actual stores). But i dont like their track record of how they poorly "take care of" their employees. I also walk out irritated almost every tine i go in

I know it's not possible to entirely avoid supporting anti-2A companies, but I do my best, and I would gladly pay more for items to do so. Walmart may not be the most anti-2A company out there, but has continued to betray the 2A community in order to virtue signal, the latest example being posted below. But to each his own I suppose.

Liquor?

Mine only sells beer and wine...sigh, well not really, I don't imbibe the hard stuff...anymore.

Same here in Oregon. Wally World, or an other non-liquor store establishment, can't sell the hard (good) stuff. Fortunately a small, crappy such store is within walking distance of my office. (And I just lost my train of though; but at least I hear the printout of the last systems report is done.)

Our principal source of everyday supplies is Fred Meyer. However, we make a Walmart run about once a month for "rounding off," that is, getting a few items that Freddie doesn't stock. We also make a Grocery Outlet run about once or twice a month for odd or bargain priced stuff.

They've got some great prices on reloading supplies

In our region, there are several Walmart opportunites but the one we visit occasionally is a Super Walmart. I've never seen reloading supplies in any of these including the Super. Most have ammo and some firearms. But it could be that we're not rural enough to support their sale of reloading stuff. Meaning, they don't want to stock something that has competition from Cabela's, Sportsman's Warehouse or wherever.

Not to be a grammar nazi, but you spelled "butt" wrong... :)

I don't care for Walmart myself, mostly because it's so stinking crowded. As if it wasn't bad enough, they pack more junk into the already crowded isles so there's no place to walk. My wife shops there a lot, but for groceries we go to Winco, and every once in a while Costco.

The Walmart model is how all big corporations seem to be going. Cheap, cheap, cheap is the name of the game. Screw the employee, screw the customer if you can, profits for the shareholder is the only thing that matters to the company, and the next bonus and promotion are the only things that matter for the corporate ladder climbers. Must be what business schools preach nowadays. Pride in your work? Treating people fairly? Loyalty and value for your employees? Actually striving to be the best and provide the best product and/or service? What are those thing? Screw all that, it's profit, profit, profit. Mediocrity is great, as long as it makes a profit. :( Yeah, my company did that to us. I'm not bitter...

They stopped carrying the most common centerfire ammo like 9mm, .223 etc. recently.

Well, not sure what to tell you but my WalMart, well, not really mine of course, has
full shelves of all things ammo and has no intention of reducing inventory.
But we don't live in snowflake country and even the women drive big ol'
honkin' trucks.
If they eventually stopped carrying ammo it will be a non-event for us.
We have 427,712,946 other stores in the area that carries ammo.
Make that 427,712,947 other stores. Just drove by another one.

They've got some great prices on reloading supplies. I just picked up some 9mm RCBS dies for $35 and 168 grain A-Max View attachment 644617Hornady 30 cal bullets for .21 a round. I don't know if these are normal prices or not.

View attachment 644615 View attachment 644616
The double zeros to the right of the decimal usually means they won't be restocking the product. Has anybody else who ventured in to other Walmarts seen the double zeros on reloading components?

Slightly off track; If one is being crapped on by their employer, then move on. If your worthwhile, you will find another job, and it will be their loss. If you are not worthwhile, maybe you deserve the crap. I've worked for some pretty crummy employers over the last 3/4 of a century, but I cannot remember anyone forcing me to work for them. Nor did I give them less than my best while working for them rationalizing they don't deserve much, or steal from them because I never got the raise.
I did my best, and moved on.
I have no problem with boycotting businesses for what ever reason one feels, but when it comes to just being a crappy employer; I think too many folks spend too much time blaming others for choices they make themselves.

Well, not sure what to tell you but my WalMart, well, not really mine of course, has
full shelves of all things ammo and has no intention of reducing inventory.
But we don't live in snowflake country and even the women drive big ol'
honkin' trucks.
If they eventually stopped carrying ammo it will be a non-event for us.
We have 427,712,946 other stores in the area that carries ammo.
Make that 427,712,947 other stores. Just drove by another one.
Damn ammo must be cheap up yonder with all that competition? Your reply did make me laugh.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top