JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
At most of the gun shows I've gone to lately the prices on used guns have been ridiculous. Generic used 10-22's are almost always priced higher than you can buy a new one at BiMart for some reason. When we go to shows we're looking for certain guns that I collect and know more than a little about, when the price is way out of line I usually ask about it just for the bs story that's sure to follow.

Some people prefer to buy from a private seller mas there's no gov't intervention in WA. They will pay a little extra to know there's no paper trail of the transaction. OR's a different story since all transactions at a gun show go through the SP.

Pays to know prices before buying at a show or anywhere else for that matter. Can't place the blame anywhere else but the buyer in his case

The dealer is still a douchebag. I guess gunshow dealers are not expected to have any higher standards than crack dealers. That helps our image when we ask for support on gun laws.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top