JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
im an aspiring young gunsmith looking for real challenges. literally junk, trashed guns even pieces or parts that you no longer need, or want or are willing to donate.

I have no money (which is what makes it a long shot.) but if anybody wants to donate garbage guns or old parts to me so i can work on them to gain better skills and knowledge please feel free to sent me a message.

Saw an ad on craigslist like this, was thinking its a good way to get some junk for the next gun turn in at $50-$100 a pop.

My take is if your looking or freebees there is a long line you can stand in downtown every major city. Maybe its just me but i could not just ask people for fee stuff. Now i have a yard that needs poop scooped,nd wood that needs stacked if your looking for a few bucks to buy some junk guns or gun parts.

if you really want to learn a better tactic would be to offer free service on peoples guns that is the way i learn alot of skills without the pressure of being paid for them if i fail or cant figure it out

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top