i know its a long shot but....

Reactions
im an aspiring young gunsmith looking for real challenges. literally junk, trashed guns even pieces or parts that you no longer need, or want or are willing to donate.

I have no money (which is what makes it a long shot.) but if anybody wants to donate garbage guns or old parts to me so i can work on them to gain better skills and knowledge please feel free to sent me a message.

Reactions
Saw an ad on craigslist like this, was thinking its a good way to get some junk for the next gun turn in at $50-$100 a pop.

My take is if your looking or freebees there is a long line you can stand in downtown every major city. Maybe its just me but i could not just ask people for fee stuff. Now i have a yard that needs poop scooped,nd wood that needs stacked if your looking for a few bucks to buy some junk guns or gun parts.

Reactions
if you really want to learn a better tactic would be to offer free service on peoples guns that is the way i learn alot of skills without the pressure of being paid for them if i fail or cant figure it out

UPCOMING EVENTS

Free Firearms Safety Course Webinar (I-1639 Compliant)
Virtual Webinar (Zoom). Registration Link in the course description.
Washington, USA
Rimfire Challenge Feb 13th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Project Appleseed
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Great Vendor
    I have not been to the shop yet but have purchased from him online, and all I can say is PERFECT! You could not ask for a nicer, more helpful guy...
  • Paul A Martin Historical Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Great shop, selection and atmosphere
    One of the better firearm shop experiences I’ve had, Paul is very patient and helpful. Definitely going to be a repeat customer even though it’s...
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Great Service! A+
    Steve is a very nice guy and very easy to work with. I've done business with him a few times and will continue to.
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Great guy!
    Steve is a great guy to deal with!
  • HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Nice Home Shop
    Had what I wanted at a good price. Messaged me when in stock.
Top Bottom