Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

i know its a long shot but....

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by gunsrgood4u, Jan 21, 2013.

1. gunsrgood4u

gunsrgood4u Vancouver WA New Member

im an aspiring young gunsmith looking for real challenges. literally junk, trashed guns even pieces or parts that you no longer need, or want or are willing to donate.

I have no money (which is what makes it a long shot.) but if anybody wants to donate garbage guns or old parts to me so i can work on them to gain better skills and knowledge please feel free to sent me a message.

2. samuelm16

samuelm16 se pdx Well-Known Member

i want free stuff as well send it my way

3. nwdrifter

nwdrifter troutdale oregon Active Member

Saw an ad on craigslist like this, was thinking its a good way to get some junk for the next gun turn in at $50-$100 a pop.

My take is if your looking or freebees there is a long line you can stand in downtown every major city. Maybe its just me but i could not just ask people for fee stuff. Now i have a yard that needs poop scooped,nd wood that needs stacked if your looking for a few bucks to buy some junk guns or gun parts.

samuelm16 and (deleted member) like this.
  4. aslinged

aslinged Southern Oregon Well-Known Member

Wrong sub forum.

5. samuelm16

samuelm16 se pdx Well-Known Member

if you really want to learn a better tactic would be to offer free service on peoples guns that is the way i learn alot of skills without the pressure of being paid for them if i fail or cant figure it out