JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I wasn't sure why I needed a 1911 exactly. Now it becomes clear...
13509077_610924415724358_4475163351245992895_n.jpg

Who needs 15 rounds now ? And even if you threw it you could break the canopy. It's nice to have a weapon with credentials and this should end the Glock argument. Thank you OP. The end. :D

Seriously, when you think about all the factors in that situation, that's a one in a million shot.
MF

I was about to post those exact words. Think about the situation. You have a target with a closing speed of what, 100-150 knots? Probably more, I don't know the stall or cruising speed of a Mitsubishi zero.

So then this guy is falling and squeezes off seven or eight shots at an object whizzing by at hundreds of mph. And gets off a head shot!? Through glass!? Pure luck.

This guy definately wins the "never say never" award of the 20th century for taking that shot, that's for sure.

Last Edited:
Wow!! Just plain wow. One in a million shot or not that guy had his head on a swivel. You get shot down, bail from your plane and then take out the guy trying to strafe you and give him a head shot. Again WOW!

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews