I keep getting a Error, No info sent from the server...

Reactions
Im not sure if im the only one who has been experiencing this problem. This site has worked fine (and I love it) up until yesterday when I started clicking the normal links (new posts, pictures, thread titles etc) and I get an error that says no information was sent from the server EMPTY RESPONSE. It took me 4 tries to get the forum tab to go through.

Is this a problem with my computer/network?

Thanks
Kyle

Reactions
Having the same issue, also with Chrome. Usually just refreshing the page will pull it up, but not always. Am relining my hat with fresh tinfoil, changing my underwear, and orienting my desk toward magnetic North.

Reactions
seems to be happening alot to me and this is the ONLY site i have this problem with. I use google chrome as well and refreshing or waiting awhile seem to allow things to eventually happen or go thru but is highly annoying and slow at times. admins please help. im so not a computer guy

Well, it doesn't look like there's much we can do about it here other than recommending users use Firefox or Internet Explorer until Google gets this fixed. If you really want to keep using Chrome there is a ton of information on what others have done to help lessen the chances of this happening. Check the link below:

Search results - Google Chrome Help

UPCOMING EVENTS

Free Firearms Safety Course (I-1639 Compliant)
Virtual Webinar (Zoom). Registration Link in the course description.
Seattle, WA, USA
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Rimfire Challenge Dec 12th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Sportsman's Warehouse - Albany
    5.00 star(s)
    Good products at good prices with friendly and knowledgeable staff!
    We like to visit the Albany location as it's closer but have been to several others and they have all been great!:D
  • Umpqua Survival
    4.00 star(s)
    Easy NFA transfer
    I had a silencer transferred through their shop. The paperwork was quick and the staff helpful and friendly. Whilst waiting, I did see a nice...
  • MK Tactical
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome staff
    Being new to the area and having just made an online purchase of an AR lower, I opted to use MK Tactical as my FFL, without knowing anything about...
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Good local shop
    Picked up a rifle yesterday from J&B. This was the second or third gun purchase over the last few years from them. I always enjoy stopping by...
  • H&K Gun Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    The only place I have found 9mm in stock
    I’ll admit I didn’t even know this place existed, as I don’t tend to go into Forest Grove often. But it’s a giant (looks bigger from the...
Top Bottom