JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I hope you all will let him know that we are very much concerned about his choice of William Barr to the position of Attorney General of our country.

This is what I sent:

Mr President,

The gun/magazine bans will not achieve their intended effect, The only true effect will be to weaken the constitutional protections we all have.

As a society, we should never be willing to trade our rights for the illusion of safety. Even if the bill was likely to make us safer, we must achieve safety in a way that does not trample on the rights of the public. If we do not do that then ultimately we will have martial law and a police state, plenty of safety but no freedoms.

A large part of the reason for the 2nd amendment was the distrust by the constitutional drafters of the power of government.

Respectfully,

I hope you all will let him know that we are very much concerned about his choice of William Barr to the position of Attorney General of our country.

This is what I sent:

Mr President,

The gun/magazine bans will not achieve their intended effect, The only true effect will be to weaken the constitutional protections we all have.

As a society, we should never be willing to trade our rights for the illusion of safety. Even if the bill was likely to make us safer, we must achieve safety in a way that does not trample on the rights of the public. If we do not do that then ultimately we will have martial law and a police state, plenty of safety but no freedoms.

A large part of the reason for the 2nd amendment was the distrust by the constitutional drafters of the power of government.

Respectfully,
Good letter! I would add that he promised not to infringe on our gun rights during the campaign but failed to live up to that promise.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top