JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Has anyone been in a Sportsmans Warehouse to see if they're selling guns like notrmal? I ordered a rifle through them yesterday and have about a week to pick it up. Hopefully Inslee doesn't shaft me out of being able to pick up my own property.

Has anyone been in a Sportsmans Warehouse to see if they're selling guns like notrmal? I ordered a rifle through them yesterday and have about a week to pick it up. Hopefully Inslee doesn't shaft me out of being able to pick up my own property.

I think this is a "grey area" where Inslee was vague, his directive was that "gun stores are not essential" not to "suspend gun sales" however, places like Cabela's seem to be treating it as the latter, not the former.
To me, it's pretty clear, Inslee's meaning applies only to a "gun store". Places that are "essential" or that weren't told to close AND happen to have gun sales should be able to proceed as usual.

I tried ordering a gun online through Cabela's, but suspiciously the ordering system has an "error" after completing all the must read forms prior to populating the cart. I take this as Cabela's choosing to not sell guns during the stay at home order. I also learned Cabela's is just generally not a good place to purchase firearms from generally.

I was in there over the weekend and it was business as usual, sort of. They have a 6-foot interval line to get help at the gun counter, but they were still showing, selling, and having people leave with guns. If you just want to look, you don't have to wait in line. But if you want to handle anything or ask questions, get in line.

Also depends on where you live .
The gun store up here last I checked witch was this morning was open.
I will agree with @Andy54Hawken .
With Green's if you get up this way they have Henry rifles and a good used supply of guns.
And a shooting range in the back of the store for 22 rifles out to 25 yards and pistols.
For any body to use.
It's like 15 bucks for all day per person .
And they are really nice family owned store .

I go to Green's all the time to shoot pistol and 22 rifles.
It's a outdoor range but has a roof over the shooting bench and a few picnic tables .
They specialize in muzzleloader and black powder guns.
But they have hand guns to rent and the store is really cool just to look around and if you have the time they will talk your ear off about the history of guns and the area.
I believe the one lady that is the wife of the guy who opened the store is 93 years old and she would be happy to talk and sell you a gun HEHEH.
We usually shoot for a few hours and then spend a hour after talking to the people who own the store.

Thanks to everyone for all of the useful pointers.
I succeeded in acquiring a Henry 22 LR Youth today and my son is super excited. He's really digging the lever action!

Bad time to decide to buy a gun dude. :( I feel for you. I'm not even perusing Gun Broker or any of the auction sites because I'm afraid I might find something that twists the nipples. Then I'd end up in your shoes.
LOL!! Seems like it's not long after I buy a gun, I find another one that "twists the nipples"

Crazy good? Or crazy bad? People desperate for money and selling C & R at the low end would be nice.
I think that's what is going to happen
And people that got a gun and ammo in a panic buy .
Now there wife is going to tell them to go get your money back.
Lol sorry honey once the gun leaves the store it's a used gun .

We have classifieds here too. I've gotten some good deals.
Yep but the guy that just went out and bought his first gun because of the pandemic scare.
Is not on here .
So yes I look in the classifieds here all the time.
I will be checking out used section at LGS .
And the pawn shops.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top